Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Roger,

Rear axel drive, the bearing inside is making noice. My is M43. Will PM u my vin number.

daan said:
Roger,

Rear axel drive, the bearing inside is making noice. My is M43. Will PM u my vin number.

PM received! No worries bro. We will bring your E46 back to its former glory.

chairoger said:
Got ! In SG. Keke Seriously, any E39 lobang in Kch or not? Preferably 528 or 530. Cheers! :)

Got an E30 I think available - white, 520i, looks pretty well maintained on the outside but haven't looked into it further. Interested? Can check it out for u.

I think it would be a bit difficult to get used e39 in Kuching as those rich people will not sell. Best bet will to get from KL and ship to Kuching.

hi guys...
i'll be in kuching tomoro... lepak in sutera harbour!!
so daan.. i'll catch up with u aar?... and hope there will be TT in KUching!!! hehe

thanks.

mini_jeff67 said:
Got an E30 I think available - white, 520i, looks pretty well maintained on the outside but haven't looked into it further. Interested? Can check it out for u.

Thanks bro. I need more power...kekeke preferably a 528i or 530i. Thanks.

mnk,
Welcome to Kuching. Too bad cant welcome you at the airport. Enjoy your stay and I am sure the Kch guys will take care of you and your needs. :cool:

thanks roger...

btw. the hotel is harbour view hotel... sorry typo error!! heheh

see u guys there!!! cheers!!!

mnk...

mini_jeff67 said:

Sorry, shld be E34, i think! :p

mnk said:
hi guys...
i'll be in kuching tomoro... lepak in sutera harbour!!
so daan.. i'll catch up with u aar?... and hope there will be TT in KUching!!! hehe

thanks.

Brother,

Really sorry about this weekend, I'm stuck at home as I hv no car :(

Need to go to KL early next week, I'll check if Jeff is free or not.

Jeff,

Hv time for TT with our KL friend kah?

should be running by nxt week i guess.just go the motor into the engine bay earlier tonight.will be doing the wiring this weekend.hopefully be going to the exhaust shop by monday.way u at now rog??

ooo..hey..im looking to do my ekjos also...any help?

Roger: wad disc brakes u offer ? and price? pm me dude..

jumpman said:
ooo..hey..im looking to do my ekjos also...any help?

Roger: wad disc brakes u offer ? and price? pm me dude..

Okie dokie. Let you know by next week

xsjado said:
should be running by nxt week i guess.just go the motor into the engine bay earlier tonight.will be doing the wiring this weekend.hopefully be going to the exhaust shop by monday.way u at now rog??

In SG now,living and working here.Back in Kch only for vacations....be back shortly for CNY though. Sigh. No Sarawak laksa for me yet.....at least not the good ones.:(

Laksa

Hey Roger and all! I miss the Sarawak Laksa too! Must go and try the new place "Mei Mei Cafe" at Chong Lin Park opposit the huge temple. Same block as MD Motor.

Greatest Laksa ever man!

Top Bottom