Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Laksa

Hey Roger and all! I miss the Sarawak Laksa too! Must go and try the new place "Mei Mei Cafe" at Chong Lin Park opposit the huge temple. Same block as MD Motor.

Greatest Laksa ever man!

geoffreylee said:
Hey Roger and all! I miss the Sarawak Laksa too! Must go and try the new place "Mei Mei Cafe" at Chong Lin Park opposit the huge temple. Same block as MD Motor.

Greatest Laksa ever man!

Cipet ah. You wanna make me salivate,is it? :D Keke Nice to have another Kuching kia in the forum. Welcome bro.

Jeff,

Mei Mei cafe dont have mei mei but got apek. You wan?

No "Mei Mei" unless forum member with your UDM bring some Mei Mei there! ahahaha. I have yet to have my UDM la. Still searching...

Many gal said, "Pick me up if you have a Beamer" How many times you heard this?

The Mei Mei wan is nice heheh..Everytime i folo my fren there, i get a larger portion for a normal price hehehe

jumpman said:
The Mei Mei wan is nice heheh..Everytime i folo my fren there, i get a larger portion for a normal price hehehe

Larger portion of the laksa or mei mei? :D

if the ah peks name is mei mei...then must be ahqua ah pek ...ayooo disgusting...u like ah jumpman...very acquired taste man...2moro have laksa for breakfast at ah liang rubber rd...cannot tahan already!!

xsjado said:
if the ah peks name is mei mei...then must be ahqua ah pek ...ayooo disgusting...u like ah jumpman...very acquired taste man...2moro have laksa for breakfast at ah liang rubber rd...cannot tahan already!!

Di,
Remember to tapau for me hor. :)

jumpman said:
It's the laksa larr..LOL

Let's convoy go makan laksa sometime aye? =))

Hehe Good idea. Must plan properly cause CNY schedule for everybody very pack wor.

im in!!!rog tapau and courier to u izit...sure spore custom wont quarrantine ur laksa???

xsjado said:
im in!!!rog tapau and courier to u izit...sure spore custom wont quarrantine ur laksa???

They wont quarantine the laksa lar but they might quarantine me. Cabutz!! :D

geoffreylee said:
josephian I am... how you guess?

Kekeke.....majority of Kch BMW Club members are Josephian. Just anyhow tikam sure kena one. Hrm....you must be my senior.....:cool:

Hahaha! Currently just a club member.. no UDM yet ya. I'm in Form 5 1991.. you say la.. senior or junior.

If I am senior, malu la as junior own a UDM earlier then me ahhaha.

geoffreylee said:
Hahaha! Currently just a club member.. no UDM yet ya. I'm in Form 5 1991.. you say la.. senior or junior.

If I am senior, malu la as junior own a UDM earlier then me ahhaha.

No need malu lar.....here we also got a member owning a Bimmer as early as 20 years old. Rumour has it that he's also quite handsome ah. :D

Top Bottom