Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
chairoger said:
Its ok lar. No laksa also nevermind as long as we can happy happy together. Drink only also can.:D
It is sinfull to come to Kuching and never try Laksa and kolo mee.

daan said:
It is sinfull to come to Kuching and never try Laksa and kolo mee.

Ya,kolo mee never mind cause SG also have comparatively good kolo mee. Its the Swak laksa I am worried about.

2day i had laksa for lunch.how wonderful it is to live in kuching...i remembered days of not being able to have laksa for a whole year....mental!!!!

i guess we now can start our own club...laksaclubsarawak.com....keh keh keh...so whats going on this weekend??laksa?

xsjado;192735 said:
i guess we now can start our own club...laksaclubsarawak.com....keh keh keh...so whats going on this weekend??laksa?

Dont look at me,I am still not in Kch yet. Hehe :D

Mari Mari !! :)

Invitation to all Kuching BMW Club members for CNY visiting at my place.

Date : 2nd day of CNY 19 February 2007 ( 2 pm onwards)

Please PM me by this Friday (16 Feb) if you guys can make it. If not , will use the time to do personal visiting/rescheduling. Appreciate the response as I need to plan in advance. Better yet, come in BMW convoy. I say man! Sweeeeet.

P.S : Nothing fancy or formal hor. Just normal visiting during CNY. Wont be a lavish party/open house kind of thingy lar. However,got FREE vodka for those who request it. Hehe

RogeR: PM haha...I don't mind the Vodka too lol! Tho I don't exactly remember the exact location of ur house, I shud be able to find it la..keke

So what about the laksa convoy? hahaha...so far I've not heard anything le..*hungers for laksa..*

jumpman;194695 said:
RogeR: PM haha...I don't mind the Vodka too lol! Tho I don't exactly remember the exact location of ur house, I shud be able to find it la..keke

So what about the laksa convoy? hahaha...so far I've not heard anything le..*hungers for laksa..*

Laksa convoy die liao....CNY convoy on. Keke You convoy to my house, I convoy to your house lar. Hehe Cool! Be expecting you this coming CNY. Bring angpow hor.

P.S> I thought you underage for drinking? Cabutz!!

Will check if the auntie open for Laksa on Wednesday 21 Feb. If she open we convoy there OK..

geoffreylee;194719 said:
Will check if the auntie open for Laksa on Wednesday 21 Feb. If she open we convoy there OK..

Keke No problem. Will convoy there with you all in my dreams. Be back in SG on Tues nite already.

I'm here till sat. Going back to my home town, so if u guys wants to meet up this few days, call me.

chairoger;194842 said:
Your hometown's not Kch? Sibu kia ah?
Born and raised in Sibu, educated elsewhere, work in Miri, Bintulu, Miri, Kuching and KL, need any other info.?

Top Bottom