Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ya, my place more than a stone's throw away... unless they're using SCUDs! Din hear anything last nite though!

Jeff,

Lucky fire didnt spread. Whew....

Sweet sweet manual

E30manual.jpg

Wui,

How come nobody call for TT? as for me, u know lah, I'm very shy, don;t dare to call.

daan said:
Wui,

How come nobody call for TT? as for me, u know lah, I'm very shy, don;t dare to call.

No worries. We sure call you for TT one. Kch members all too few and valuable ah. :cool:

Ya lor, we are the endanger spices, so should be under protection.

ekh keh keh...true...eh roger.... i saw u months ago wondering whos e30 wuz dat..we passed each other on my way to travilion in front of hk bank!!!!it wuz you!!!i think it was puasa time at nite...its so rare to see e30s that i always remember when ic 1!!

xsjado said:
ekh keh keh...true...eh roger.... i saw u months ago wondering whos e30 wuz dat..we passed each other on my way to travilion in front of hk bank!!!!it wuz you!!!i think it was puasa time at nite...its so rare to see e30s that i always remember when ic 1!!

Definitely not me bro!! :D I aint in Kch during puasa period. Must be me dad or younger bro. Handsome or not? If handsome,then must be me lar. Cabutz!!

mini_jeff67 said:
Say only... next time u come back, make sure u keep yr word, k?

Can, can. Later you can tell HM that the pretty gal needs you. Cabutz!! :D

I am a very shy guy, don't dare to call mah. Something very bad happen lah, no mood now. tell u some other time. Bottom line, It would be SOOO good if we actually have POLICE in malaysia.

hmm..sorry to hear about your misfortune daan, hope things get better for you soon ok? =)

Top Bottom