Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wahh i dint know there are so many beemer members here from kuching until i read this forum..i saw a black e46 with the club sticker...dunno whr to get it :(...when you guys have tt...can just drop me a msg...thanks n will see you guys...

hey `g0tHic`(Aaron), nice having u join us in the Kuching crew~ heheh..Hope to see u soon for the upcoming meet up. Good luck with ur silver E46~

Jeff: the guy driving the 740 looks 5' 7" or so..cos i saw him from a distance haha..anyways, if he does come for TT i'll be able to recognize him :p Din managed to get the stickers? So now daan's gonna help us receive it from Tyke?

alex1111: Welcome back dude! Hope to hear about ur wonderful experience during the meet up haha~

Damn, gotta get back to my assignment..hehe..

Originally posted by `g0tHic`@May 22 2006, 01:27 AM
wahh i dint know there are so many beemer members here from kuching until i read this forum..i saw a black e46 with the club sticker...dunno whr to get it :(...when you guys have tt...can just drop me a msg...thanks n will see you guys...
This the sinister looking one with 18" or 19"ims?

pardon my ignorance my frens fr kch, is your TT bein held regularly on every wednesday evenin ? need to do a proposal fer club event, dats all. thanxxx :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Hi Kahar,

Just to clarify, meetings are irregular and most times, its impromptu where a few of us meet up for a beer or more!

Major meet-ups will be thru the site, like the previous one we had on 13-5, and we will need the committee's approval on flyers again cos most Kuching UDM owners are not on this site. Of late, I think we have less than 10 members online!

Hope that clears the air!

Jeff

reply by kahar : noted, thx fer the info ... :) :)

Damn sian ah today! I need a drink tonite. :D Shipping some of my E30 parts from sg to Kch later. :lol:

hahaha..sien indeed..woah..wad parts u shipping this time ?

Saw a yellow E30 while driving back home just now..intersection between batu lintang and bampfylde road..first time i've seen it..anyone familiar? hehe..din notice the registration number tho..

Jeff,

Very qiet here leh, when is the next outing? Have to polish up pool skill leh.

Any drive for Gawai?

Trying to arrange something - let's meet up sometime to work on it. Fire, Alex1111, Jumpman, when u guys free?

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@May 24 2006, 08:24 AM
Trying to arrange something - let's meet up sometime to work on it. Fire, Alex1111, Jumpman, when u guys free?
I everyday also free one. Nite not free . Cabutz!! :D

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@May 24 2006, 08:24 AM
I guess need to spit out few dates & time, choose fr there to meet individual schedule..in the end whichever date have more name turn up, so let be tht one be the date...we go by majority who can make it...because some date some might not able to met..especially me...cabutz.. :D

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@May 24 2006, 09:46 AM
Roger, we toking abt meeting up to plan for the drive la! U so excited!
Jeff,

Everyday I also get excited easily. Keke :D

Hi all,

lets organize the next tt fast...many new 'legs' eager for it. jeff, shall we meet 2morrow? gawai holidays coming....

I need to give out the BMW souvenir i bought from china as well...first come first serve cos I only managed about 25 pieces only

kewls..upcoming TT is in planning..let me in on the details..got souvenirs wor...kekeke..

Alex1111, sorry bro, I'm flying to Miri thursday evening, back only on sat nite. If u can get daan, fire and jumpman, also gothic and whoever else from kch in this forum, pls go ahead...

hello fellow members from kch....i will be free for the tt anytime of the week...quitr excited abt the tt coming up.. :)

Alex1111,

I'm in KL right now and will be back Friay night. Let me know. Oh, promised my son to bring him to see X man on Saturday, maybe we can meet a bit later on saturday.

sure just sms me...we need to arrange one soon...many enquiries already..

Anyone have any contributions/ideas on the programme for the next gathering?

My suggestion is as follows:

Date: 2nd June Friday (date can be changed)

1. meet at Civic centre 11am/briefing/photo session

2. 11. 40am - drive up to Holiday Inn damai Beach

- lunch (will arrange & find out the price)
2.30pm - photo sessions/fellowship/

4.30pm - drive down to Kuching back to Civic centre/3 lucky draws

In future we might organize treasure hunt/games...

hows the programme above guys?

Top Bottom