Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by alex1111@May 18 2006, 09:56 AM
yup holiday.....brought my lap top...managed to take few pictures of cars here...porsche and merc...havent seen a nice bmw here yet though there are many....not a modified one ...
Yup,lotsa Lexus and Rolls Royce too. First saw Lotus in the flesh(metal?) there. Nice. :lol:

Jeff,

Just a stupid question. Please bear with me. :D Last Saturday's TT all batang driver ah? :ph34r: Hehe

Originally posted by chairoger@May 18 2006, 06:02 PM
Jeff,

Just a stupid question. Please bear with me. :D Last Saturday's TT all batang driver ah? :ph34r: Hehe
Wads batang drivers? lol..

Last year when i was in hk, saw this gunmetal Z4 with full bodykit and bling bling rims....was a salivating experience..lol! Saw two M5's too! hehe..

alex1111, enjoy ur holiday dude..

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@May 19 2006, 08:59 AM
unfortunately, yes! sigh!
Yo Jeff, u forgot my wife meh? She will kill u if se see this posting. :beaten:

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@May 19 2006, 04:11 PM
just saw a bright orange e46 with hamann kit at waterfront... one of the forumers?
Orange? that's a unique color. Could it be Gold? I did saw a few gold e46 around. I almost got one actually.

Thnks Jumpm'e'n (notice Im using letter 'e' cos my letter ' ' not working)

Im in Chine now.

cent weit for the next TT...

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@May 19 2006, 04:11 PM
just saw a bright orange e46 with hamann kit at waterfront... one of the forumers?
Hv see the orange one too...gold hv seen too...Red color got one on the road...based on my estimation thr are more E46 did not turn up last saturday...most seen on the road are stock standard, thr are abt 30-40 E46 half of it are driven by women..mayb thy r not aware the existensi of such forum... :p

my fren told me about the orange one..i din believe him until i saw it last week..hahaha..Lady driver, malay, mid 30's or smth..din know it was a hamann kit hehe..

Gold ones..there are a few..the ones i saw are with AC rims and exhaust tip..also, i saw a 740 Li..registration number 1111 full AC kit too...could dat be alex1111? lol...mb not as dat time he's already in HK :D

Originally posted by daan@May 19 2006, 10:42 PM
Yo Jeff, u forgot my wife meh? She will kill u if se see this posting. :beaten:
Err, daan, eating ang-tau-chen-luut and jiu-hu-eng-chai don count la! :yes!:

Originally posted by alex1111@May 20 2006, 04:01 AM
Thnks Jumpm'e'n (notice Im using letter 'e' cos my letter ' ' not working)

Im in Chine now.

cent weit for the next TT...
the 1111 code? :ph34r:

Originally posted by jumpman@May 21 2006, 04:37 PM
...also, i saw a 740 Li..registration number 1111 full AC kit too...
the 740 supposed to join us for the past few meetings but always away on biz - maybe next time!

hi guys,

Im back..just a few hrs ago....

Jeff, the 740 with the 1111 plate? r u referring to John Lee? I know him....u hv invited him b4?

Anyway, u got the members stickers while in KL? got to zzzzzzzzzzz very tired...

c u all soon

Din managed to get stickers cos Tyke-kor was BZ! Have asked daan to contact him during one of his KL trips to collect and distribute.

John Lee? No la, the 7 I know is Augustine's. Maybe got mixed up - not that many 740 in town tho!

Top Bottom