Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by mini_jeff67@May 1 2006, 04:11 PM
mine la...

Eh, daan, this not hongkong, k? Got ppl call themselve porsche in kch ka! kekekeke!
err, i don;t know abt Prosche, but i know there's a very famous Ferarri in KL............. :D

Originally posted by daan@May 2 2006, 01:00 PM
HP must use cable, bluetooth is just not there yet. Did i tell u guys that the last time i went to AB to test the 523 with my firend, the sales lady didn;t managed to get conenction with blue tooth also?
Had the same problem too... til back in Ab after the test drive, still cannot connect to bluetoot! :D

Originally posted by daan@May 2 2006, 01:03 PM
A good chance, i'll be in Lido tonight (i hope they sell evian), any taker? :)
Aiyo, i got whole day of meeting tomorrow so have to be fresh... how about tomorrow nite?

Originally posted by daan@May 2 2006, 01:18 PM
err, i don;t know abt Prosche, but i know there's a very famous Ferarri in KL............. :D
U drove the ferrarri before? :yes:

Jeff,

1. Never driven the ferrari b4, cross my heart............. :D
2. Tonight hv to entertain someone, so might go, tomorrow, see lah.

Today is an exciting day for me. I have the red carpet laid out, Champagne chilled, dancing girls scheduled and the cheer leaders warmed up.

It is the day I’m supposedly picking up my UDM so let’s see if we can get this going.

Finally, picked up my car just now. Went to test drive on the toll bridge, managed to hit 160 km/h using sports mode.

I'm a happy man :yahoo:

Originally posted by jumpman@May 4 2006, 07:08 PM
Congratulations on the return of yer ride daan, so when can i have a try in it? :p
Anytime my friend. I'm going abck to the workshop next week for followups.

yup holiday.....brought my lap top...managed to take few pictures of cars here...porsche and merc...havent seen a nice bmw here yet though there are many....not a modified one ...

Originally posted by alex1111@May 18 2006, 09:56 AM
yup holiday.....brought my lap top...managed to take few pictures of cars here...porsche and merc...havent seen a nice bmw here yet though there are many....not a modified one ...
Brother,

Enjoy your holiday. Remeber to bring back some gifts for us.............ha ha

Top Bottom