Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi Daan,

Guess we need to get more members to register in here. otherwise like what you said,....DEAD !

Im falling into that category too..dont know whether its the world cup or
other reasons...

Ha ha, let's just blame it on the world cup for the time been.

BTW, where is Jeff?

Hi all... was in Miri la...

BTW, Azmi's function is on for the 13th July, so if u guys are around, PM me yr Name, Designation, Co. Name & Address, Contact No. so I can coordinate the invitations for him. It'll be at Crowne Plaza Riverside.

Germany-Argentina game at Rain Cafe tonight, anyone?

Jeff,

Give me a chance to make some money will you? Go to a place where we can shoot some pool. (esp from you)

I have a wedding dinner to attend tonight at crowne plaza. will join you guys after.

1. MiniJeff (Jeff I have always wanted to ask you, why Mini?)
2. Alex1111

Chairoger, most welcome....E462.2 inviting us to a function? what function is that? Anyway thank you for the invitation...I should be ok.

Yup. I came back this morning. See u all at our 'usual' place tonight-1030pm. Tonight's Black Label on me!

Thanks for the drink Jeff.

I told my wife there's a long q at the coffee shop, that;s why it took me so long to have dinner........ :p

Was told the Miss Sarawak Finalists may be there either Monday or Thursday nite - Watch this space!

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Jul 3 2006, 09:18 AM
Was told the Miss Sarawak Finalists may be there either Monday or Thursday nite - Watch this space!
Hubba hubba! Tapau one for me Jeff. Cabutz! :D

Jeff,

Brazil's out and Italy's in the finals! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Hehehe

Samba gals bei sui ler.Italians gals chin sui.Cabutz!! :D

Now that the world cup is FINALLY over,I cant help but breath a sigh of relief. Not that I dont thoroughly enjoy the matches,I really do. Its just too overwhelming and over a long period of time.At least most of us will NOT be sleeping anymore in the office.... :D

Anything happening soon in Kch for club members?

Please feel free to contact me in sg if you all are coming over for business or pleasure. :p We can do a mini Kch TT in singapore. Now,wouldn't that be great. :yahoo:

Italy world cup champs! haha..been quite a while since i've posted here :p

Jeff: how's the organisation of the sematan trip goin? Any other details that you require?

Roger: HEhe..you'll be the first to call on my list if I drop by Sg :lol:

Hello people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to be back!!! World cup is over and my team won!!(after all the numerous sleepless nights).

Lets get back to planning......my UDM will be sent for 'plastic surgery' soon..

racing dynamic.. ;) hint...hint..

woah..wud love to see it once it's done dude! hehe..so when's the next meetup? the crowne plaza convention will be this thurs rite? I'll be arriving after 6pm as i've got work until then :D

Top Bottom