Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
How NOT to concentrate on the dynamic hole when the green is so lush, against a backdrop of twin peaks?

I'm back :yahoo:

So tomorrow night on or not? I'f no suggestion, i would recommend we neet in Lido at 10PM. If it doesn't work out in Lido, than we convoy to other place.

Who is joining?

1. Daan

Fire, i need a ride, please let me know if u can make it.

Due to no response, TT was cancelled. :cry:

Saw a ACS e36 infront of upwell this morning. Nice car with west malaysian plate number.

My apologies, as im awfully bz these few days.

Jeff: sorry couldn't make it yesterday! I'll join u for the next event. :D

No worries, Jumpman, and sorry Daan...

Drive to buntal was quite good - only 3 cars though. 2 porsches (944, 911) and myself. Took 2nd link way - hit 140 after the toll, but there was a junction after the fast turn so be careful!

hahah..kewls..wud love to see the porsches..btw, did u get my sms the other day? i saw a bimmer, E46 if im not mistaken, with bmwclubmalaysia sticker. Registration number 6038...sound familiar to u?

wow, i tot the guy's name is porsche, didn't know it's the actual thing. Sorry to mis it, my car still in hospital.

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@May 1 2006, 02:58 PM
Very! Was it a leng lui or a leng chai driving... {blush}...
HAHAHA! Whu does it belong to ? I saw a lady driving..altho i din reli take a good look la...was driving also mar..dun later my car masuk longkang..kekeke..

mine la...

Eh, daan, this not hongkong, k? Got ppl call themselve porsche in kch ka! kekekeke!

wahahahah..u din reply my sms the other day ler..scared i smash ur car ah ? kekekekeke! be on the lookout! :ph34r: jk

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@May 1 2006, 02:58 PM
Very! Was it a leng lui or a leng chai driving... {blush}...
If leng cai,then must be Jeff lor. If leng lui,then his wifey lor. :D

Went to visit my sick friend (my UDM lah) today, the doctor said they should be able to get her up and running in a couple of days.

Keeping my finger cross.

BTW, where is fire? never come to the site and never return my SMS.

Originally posted by daan@May 2 2006, 09:17 AM
Went to visit my sick friend (my UDM lah) today, the doctor said they should be able to get her up and running in a couple of days.

Keeping my finger cross.

BTW, where is fire? never come to the site and never return my SMS.
Sorry dude...did not receive yr sms..i guess my HP got a issue here...too much "bluetooth"....hehhehhe
BTW, better go thr everyday...to let them know you mean business.. :aggressive:

Originally posted by fire@May 2 2006, 09:55 AM
BTW, better go thr everyday...to let them know you mean business.. :aggressive:
I mean your ride...

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@May 2 2006, 09:09 AM
Buy u a beer when u back in town, bro! Bring back some vietnamese noodles or beef salad?
Thanks for the beer! I want a german one. :yahoo:

You must come sg to eat the Vietnamese noodles....fresher mah. :D Or you prefer Chinese dishes? Keke Kch also have ler.The dishes seem to be every where nowadays.....

Top Bottom