Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by chairoger@Apr 24 2006, 02:11 PM
Buatan Malaysia the best! :yahoo:

If dont have,China,Viet,Thai also not bad. :nyehehe:

Sawadee khrap?! :D
I hv totally given up buatan malaysia. First, CKD sucks compares to CBU, next is Kit Kat, next time if your in KLIA, buy someswiss made kit kat, make the CKD one taste like kindos........................... :beaten:

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Apr 24 2006, 11:14 AM
Fire, any good places for pool and wash eyes?
No idea..you lead we follow... :D ..follow the leader....heheheheheh

Originally posted by daan@Apr 24 2006, 01:21 PM
This morning, i saw a white 318i with ASC grill, ACS spoiler, ASC rims and other ASC stuff parked in front of Public Bank, does it belong to the bortheres here?

Went to see my dealer just now, the boss was not around, left a message and he just called back. I gave him a piece of my mind and he said he will do whatever he can and call me back in the afternoon.

I'll keep you guys posted ont he outcome.
Seen it also, it's always there i tink..forgot the registration number of the car tho..but it's a beauty! hahaha.. (Are u talking about Public Bank at Kingwood Inn there?)

Out of Topic Kuching Brother..When is the Election in Sarawak? Should we organized the Cocktail on the earlier or stick with 18 May??

Nego with the dealer yesterday. I gave them an eot till next Thursday for my car. Hotel California better keep to it's words this time.

With the, it is confirmed that i will not have my ride this Friday, is the TT still on? If so, can someone pick me up????????? I believe Fire will have to pass by my house on the way to TT, so can pick me up kah?

Sure can pick u up...but not on Friday..Can TT on any other day except friday..Got meeting

Will be away during 8/05 till 13/05...so will not able to join you guys if thr is any TT :cry:

Guys

any suggestion, should i plan the Cocktail earlier or stick with 18 May?

Need feedback

TQ

U can come on 18th, but make sure u do not get involve in election otherwise we will have to deport u.

Any suggestion on TT, i would suggest a place with pool table as we have to warm up b4 brother 2.2 come. :D

ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH,

I hate it, when i've plan everything the management would like to postponed the trip to 22nd of June coz they afraid the turn up is low...

Top Bottom