Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Apr 23 2006, 09:48 PM
So after cocktails we go pool... anyone can recommend a nice place?
After cocktail give me 10-15min to check everything with my boss, then i can join you guys..

No probler, E46 2.2. So so far the choices are:

1) Ang Cheng Ho area (err, where exactly do u have in mind? Pool room? Lido Sports Bar?)
2) Side pocket (where's that?)
3) Watana @ 3rd mile
4) VIP @ Chonglin Park..Luconia there
5)

Hilton's pool tables arleady history la... Travilion area got or not?

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Apr 24 2006, 05:59 AM
No probler, E46 2.2. So so far the choices are:

1) Ang Cheng Ho area (err, where exactly do u have in mind? Pool room? Lido Sports Bar?)
2) Side pocket (where's that?)
3) Watana @ 3rd mile
4) VIP @ Chonglin Park..Luconia there
5)

Hilton's pool tables arleady history la... Travilion area got or not?
Hehehe......Jeff,wouldnt recommend option 1) since Jumpman is going. Almost forgot about that.Later his daddy bring shotgun to see us. :D
E46 2.2 should feel right at home there since many Filipino expats there...kekeke :lol:

Originally posted by jumpman@Apr 23 2006, 09:29 PM
hahahahah!! Control urself mates~~ Daan, how's ur ride now? any updates? hehe..i wan a ride ler..otherwise if u out of town..leave ur car with me..i bring it out for joyride...and make sure it's nvr lonely~ :p :nyehehe:
Thanks for your concern. I had a bad start for the week :angry:

Jeff, I'm going to call the place Hotel California. "u can check in anytime u want but u can never leave"

I went to check my car this morning, they said it would be another week as they are waiting for spare parts from germany. When i was there last week, they told me they've got all the parts. As of today, my car had been there for 19 days, i thinks they could have built a bmw with 19 days.

The have take eveything apart so i cannot take it to another mechanic. :angry:

I've gave them a piece of my mind and will do so to the car dealer later today.

Way to go Daan!!! :yahoo: Show them whose boss!! Those Kch mechs made too much money from us already. :ph34r: The nerve of those guys!

daan:Which mech didja go to ?

E46 2.2: Ur gonna strip check ur boss for cock tails?!? eh..read wrongly..my bad..JK! :p No problem dude..we'll wait for u~

JEff: side pocket is located behind parkson grand heheh..Travilion..i know of one..at Wings Coffee but its the pool table with the narrow pocket..and it's not very nice to play in,plus the drinks aren't that good (sorry if i offended anyone who has connections with Wings Coffee heheh)..i saw a few other drinking places in travilion with pool tables but i can't recall their names haha..

roger: ang cheng ho there..not a reli good place to go ler..been there b4..lotsa pai kias around..somehow u dun feel safe going there also..

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Apr 24 2006, 09:18 AM
Hotel California... man, bummer! Now we're still stuck with no workshop to go to!
Check out the one in Kenyalang intro. by Fire, the guy seems ok. Hotel california guys seems ok, they just have no sense on urgentcy or deadline.

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Apr 24 2006, 11:14 AM
Fire, any good places for pool and wash eyes?
Lido will be good but tons of people. Hv to line up for pool. Next will be eagle nest, not so crowded

Cottage?

18/5 is a thursday so how's the crowd gonna be like?

Goal? E46 2.2 can sample local dishes... ;)

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Apr 24 2006, 11:30 AM
Cottage?

18/5 is a thursday so how's the crowd gonna be like?

Goal? E46 2.2 can sample local dishes... ;)
Cottage ok also. I don't think it would be a good palce to sample local dishes, but again, where in kuching?

I think we better stick to pool and talking cock, don;t want to disappoint brother 2.2. I've been to KK, turst me, it's good.

This morning, i saw a white 318i with ASC grill, ACS spoiler, ASC rims and other ASC stuff parked in front of Public Bank, does it belong to the bortheres here?

Went to see my dealer just now, the boss was not around, left a message and he just called back. I gave him a piece of my mind and he said he will do whatever he can and call me back in the afternoon.

I'll keep you guys posted ont he outcome.

Originally posted by E46 2.2@Apr 24 2006, 12:47 PM

Hahahaha Filipino..im more to China Market & Local product

We have the same taste for Chinese product. If u r into China market, u r out of luck. Sarawk have the most expansive chinese product in Malaysia. Don't ask why, it just it............................. :cry:

Check out in miri last month when i was there..im almost fainted with the price they quote me..

Originally posted by jumpman@Apr 24 2006, 09:39 AM
roger: ang cheng ho there..not a reli good place to go ler..been there b4..lotsa pai kias around..somehow u dun feel safe going there also..
How come I feel very safe and very much wanted when I am there ler? Keke :D

Buatan Malaysia the best! :yahoo:

If dont have,China,Viet,Thai also not bad. :nyehehe:

Sawadee khrap?! :D

Top Bottom