Just for laughs: :D

Day 1: Kch to Miri
Day 2 to Day 5 : Miri Happy Hour
Day 6 : Miri to KK
Day 7 to Day 10: KK Happy Hour

Sui bor? :lol:
Brother,

What happen to my golf leh?

No need to spend to much time in miri, it;s cater for the rich people with B plates. KK cheaper :nyehehe:

Agreed! :D KK longer then.Keke I dont play golf ler. Perhaps tennis?
No worries.You all go ahead with golf....I will continue HH for you all. :yes:

Actually, i have not play for a long time also. I was a terrible player before i took time off. It\'s just a game i can make a fool out of myself and laugh abt it.

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Apr 21 2006, 10:51 PM
Yeah, I'll skip the first 18 holes and join Roger for HH, then regroup for hole 19! :)
Count me in for the 19holes is it a day golfing or night golfing? :D

I'm definitely up for pool/snooker..although i've not played for sometime already..Still ok lar for pool but snooker..hmm..

Originally posted by jumpman@Apr 23 2006, 02:14 AM
I'm definitely up for pool/snooker..although i've not played for sometime already..Still ok lar for pool but snooker..hmm..
Pool ok with me, but not very good because no much pratice. I prefer to take my stick and poke walking hole.......................... :D

If we continue with this kind of discussion, the moderator might have to put a PG18 on the thread............ :rofl:

hahahahah!! Control urself mates~~ Daan, how's ur ride now? any updates? hehe..i wan a ride ler..otherwise if u out of town..leave ur car with me..i bring it out for joyride...and make sure it's nvr lonely~ :p :nyehehe:

hmm..nice place for pool ah..Hilton still got or not? But RM3 per game i tink. Another place would be SidePocket?Haven been there for AGES! hahah ..lol and the other option is to go to a billiards/snooker centre. Some of the choices would be:
1. Watana @ 3rd mile
2. VIP @ Chonglin Park..Luconia there

The ones listed are the ones i'd recommend lar..duno bout the rest of u hehe..Feel free to enlist more places!

Top Bottom