Is it any difference in purchasing a BMW from Auto Bavaria, Ingress Auto and Quill

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Not all AB , sungai besi SA are terrible , have been there before, the SA attended me is friendly ..

it is all a matter of preference and coincidence.. one may prefer one better than the other.. if you ask me, then my preference is IngressAuto :top:

"So far, the driving pleasure outweighs the minor issues I have with the car as they are not deal breakers for me. Wearnes and their SA (Chang) have been treating me with respect and helping me as much as they can and sometimes beyond. So far so good."

i'm enjoying d driving pleasure too but would appreciate a little stiffer suspension like the one on Msport e90..i found my f30 a bit bouncy at hi speed especially on not so flat surface..i remember driving Msport e90 was better in tht sense.

btw, i was about to purchase my f30 from AB glenmarie sincer its near to my place but end up getting it from Quill PJ where i feel more welcome n comfortable..no recommendation, i just walk-in there. so far, experiance with Quill is good n hope it stays tht way

Hi Guys, i bought my 328i from wheelcorp premium setia alam.... its a new dealer overall sales experiance is acceptable , better than other dealers, please look for JAYDENE assistent dealer principal... in terms of after sales services i was BIT disapointed as WCP they dont provide courtesy car eventhough your car had to be stranded at their service centre for a more than 4 days.... as a dealer with premium badge i guess WCP should put more effort to retain the existing customers as refferal is vital to sustain in the business... i am not sure if the dealer principal michael and jaydene was informed of the situation by their staffs.... jaydene is profesional and i guess he is trying hard to be the best dealer.... just need little bit of improvement and WCP will be there... light refreshment still missing unlike other establish dealers
:)

This is an awesome thread! I've been to AB BPS already, not satisfied with the pre owned prices. Next target - Ingress and Quill :D

I recommend AB Glanmerie for their customer's lounge area is cosy plus Cakes, muffins, nasi lemak and CBTL espresso machine (my favourites!) hehe. While Ingress have somewhat cramped lounge minus the CBTL and Wearnes mezzanine like area.

Usually if any of my friend looking for BMW i would ask them to go ABG 1st for the obvious reason (of course bring me along laaa :). Lepak and eat there and next to Ingress to test drive @ DU - Penchala Link. So my observation is only for lounge area only... Me myself bought my F30 from other dealer and service at another dealer.

Hi there Hazimfarid
If I may ask,have you collected your 2013 car yet & from which branch did you make your purchase?
Thanks

KLuomo;800261 said:
Hi there Hazimfarid
If I may ask,have you collected your 2013 car yet & from which branch did you make your purchase?
Thanks

Actually i went for 2012 pre-reg cbu unit from Pendragon. At first i opted for 320i 2013 from another dealer but when i want to upgrade to 328 my SA said the next batch is in june or july 2013. Cant wait that long since i just sold my car. Gladly that i made a great choice!

6755;799321 said:
Hi Guys, i bought my 328i from wheelcorp premium setia alam.... its a new dealer overall sales experiance is acceptable , better than other dealers, please look for JAYDENE assistent dealer principal... in terms of after sales services i was BIT disapointed as WCP they dont provide courtesy car eventhough your car had to be stranded at their service centre for a more than 4 days.... as a dealer with premium badge i guess WCP should put more effort to retain the existing customers as refferal is vital to sustain in the business... i am not sure if the dealer principal michael and jaydene was informed of the situation by their staffs.... jaydene is profesional and i guess he is trying hard to be the best dealer.... just need little bit of improvement and WCP will be there... light refreshment still missing unlike other establish dealers
:)

Same here. I feel Wheel Corp at Setia Alam is better than all although is not as good as dealers overseas. At least they still try to please their customers unlike quill, ab glenmarie. Those established one all x boleh pakai la. But heard Segambut one is quite good.

wanted to buy new F30 328i 2012

AB: I know the SA. I bought E46 from her before. The best she can offer 266k for event car.
Quill : 264k for brand new, with a lot of free of charge stuff, worth over 3k.

Quill SA mentioned that AB staffs are so busy with customers, they don't need to lower their price (give discount). Her personal opinion.

Service attitude: both are good.
After sales: AB had good experience. Quill: no experience yet. car will arrive saturday.

knowing the true colours of each dealer is not when you purchase your car,its the AFTER SALE SERVICES that would eventually tell all....Ingress is not without its faults despite its reputation of being the best amongst BMW Dealers...AB sucks big time

Quill After Sales have not been treating me good.... Sent in my car with the list of problems.... but not all rectified.... now i understand why BMW cars always return back to the service center.... the ppl in the service centers are incompetent to resolve issues....

Went to AB Glenmarie. Asked the lady there why F30 328 price gone up. She said dont know. Coz BMW Malaysia asked to increase she said.

In reality was due to the new navigation system and shorter service period.

Crap sales folks. Dont even know what they are selling.

Went up to the bike section and a customer was waiting there to handover his deposit and no one was there for a good 15 minutes.

Informed the folks downstairs, they were not interested to help to even call any one from the bike sales team.

feisaldzul;809353 said:
Went to AB Glenmarie. Asked the lady there why F30 328 price gone up. She said dont know. Coz BMW Malaysia asked to increase she said.

In reality was due to the new navigation system and shorter service period.

Crap sales folks. Dont even know what they are selling.

Went up to the bike section and a customer was waiting there to handover his deposit and no one was there for a good 15 minutes.

Informed the folks downstairs, they were not interested to help to even call any one from the bike sales team.

Agree with u, AB Glenmarie is the most crappy in term of service. I went thr together with parents, have a good and detailed look at 3, 5 ser and x6. after a good 30mins still nobody come to serve. Finally go to sales table and gt a crappy SA as well. My friend complained also, they were comparing size of 3 and 5 ser, the SA asked: "buy car looks at size meh, scare can't park at home ah?" Who is her to judge the customer needs??

lol.... i realized AB Glenmarie SA are worse than the Proton and Perodua SA....

NOTE: please do not go to AB Glenmarie if you have health issues i.e. HBP, weak heart.....

tsh;809389 said:
Agree with u, AB Glenmarie is the most crappy in term of service. I went thr together with parents, have a good and detailed look at 3, 5 ser and x6. after a good 30mins still nobody come to serve. Finally go to sales table and gt a crappy SA as well. My friend complained also, they were comparing size of 3 and 5 ser, the SA asked: "buy car looks at size meh, scare can't park at home ah?" Who is her to judge the customer needs??

The SA Reflects the whole culture and mentality of Auto Bavaria...and do shop around when choosing Premium Selection cars,I had experienced same model/Year with almost similar mileage 20K difference,guess those who buys there,price is never going to be an issue

Wolfdire;809393 said:
The SA Reflects the whole culture and mentality of Auto Bavaria...and do shop around when choosing Premium Selection cars,I had experienced same model/Year with almost similar mileage 20K difference,guess those who buys there,price is never going to be an issue
Yes, glad that we closed the deal with Wearnes, that's the service to define 'premium' :)

Hey guys,
Totally agreed that SAs at AB Glenmarie are worse in terms of their service

Hi Guys, do any of you have a good SA at Wheelcorp Setia Alam that I can connect with, am staying in setia and am looking to buy a 528msport through the MREP program. A name and mobile number/email would be great. Tried calling their land line and have difficulty getting through from China .

Top Bottom