My BAD experience with Sapura Auto

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya lah, not worth to waste time writing to BMW etc about this. Nothing will happen from that. Just don't support Sapura Auto is the best way, if they employ people with such attitude as managers. Too bad you brother is still buying from them!

Guys,

I was at Sapura Auto today for the free inspection. I gotta say the service quality is good....just like those you'd expect if you drive in with a your 7 series. But I went in with a 10 y.o. E36. The free latte and expresso added a few more scores though. Perhaps its owing to the issue brought up by KL Mafia. Perhaps its just one of those hiccups you'd find in any organisation.

Asked one of the sales guys to get a quotation for the 320 Sports:D

For those going tomorrow, I think you guys gonna have a good time. Bring along your laptop. There's free wifi there as well.

atermizi said:
sorry for being ignorant..what's exactly does paria mean?
pa·ri·ah (p
schwa.gif
-r
imacr.gif
prime.gif
schwa.gif
)n.1. A social outcast: "Shortly Tom came upon the juvenile pariah of the village, Huckleberry Finn, son of the town drunkard" Mark Twain.
2. An Untouchable.

[Tamil pa
rlowdot.gif
aiyar, pl. of pa
rlowdot.gif
aiyan, pariah caste, from pa
rlowdot.gif
ai, festival drum.]
Word History: The word pariah, which can be used for anyone who is a social outcast, independent of social position, recalls a much more rigid social system, which made only certain people pariahs. The caste system of India placed pariahs, also known as Untouchables, very low in society. The word pariah, which we have extended in meaning, came into English from Tamil pa
rlowdot.gif
aiyar,
the plural of pa
rlowdot.gif
aiyan,
the caste name, which literally means "(hereditary) drummer" and comes from the word pa
rlowdot.gif
ai,
the name of a drum used at certain festivals. The word is first recorded in English in 1613. Its use in English and its extension in meaning probably owe much to the long period of British rule in India.

Just take it easy....this kinda people are not worth getting mad at.

Some salesman jsut don't know when to shutup, let it go lah.

since the topic is up ....should shre my experience with u guys tooo......

ealier this month had some idling issues with my car.........since i work nearby there decided to take my car there.........(sap auto)

the service adviser oppened up the bonet and told me i need to leave the car there the whole day as the need to open up fair bit of parts..........

first i tot of leaving it there ...then they said i need to show them my registration card so that they can order pats so had to take my car back.....(i dont travel around with my rego card)

on the way to office decided to go to my reliable workshop in jalan ipoh.......as normal machanic opened the lid........automatically noticed the funny noise and changed the parts in 20 min for RM200..........

guess this guys are still new..........maybe they might improve over time

Hey... I notice they holding a Open day soon for all club members!...

May be then you all can forward the feedback to them.

I have been informed that the complaint have been brought to the attention of Sapura Auto and the matter has been resolved. Therefore, I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom