How's your E90 325i doing so far?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
BV5015 said:
Can you actual feel when there's misfiring ? Jerking feel?
Nope, i didn't feel any difference between misfiring and non misfiring.

I did notice that the Fuel Consumption needle, (@ Odometer) the needle was always moving in the 15l/100km range to max range when driving at low speeds. It appears now it's at the 10l/100km and sometimes lower. I am now getting 10km/l. Basically mostly highways. Per day maybe 80km run...of this 80km's..50km is highway. No slow traffic. Previously on this similar route i was doing 7km/l.

On side note may go for this Kcarbon thingy when i stop over at KL on my next trip.

You running on 17inch ?
10km/L .......sound lovely

29ers said:
Nope, i didn't feel any difference between misfiring and non misfiring.

I did notice that the Fuel Consumption needle, (@ Odometer) the needle was always moving in the 15l/100km range to max range when driving at low speeds. It appears now it's at the 10l/100km and sometimes lower. I am now getting 10km/l. Basically mostly highways. Per day maybe 80km run...of this 80km's..50km is highway. No slow traffic. Previously on this similar route i was doing 7km/l.

On side note may go for this Kcarbon thingy when i stop over at KL on my next trip.

Yes running on 17"

I also notice that i have this stuttering/jerking effect sometimes when driving at low speeds. Maybe 40km/h?
Maybe cause it's a 2nd car i notice more things but i can also recall this was happening to me on my other car the R56 which i bought new...wondering if this is a BMW thing?

BV5015 said:
You running on 17inch ?
10km/L .......sound lovely

Hi..mine is year 2007, presently clocking 214,000 km. FC averaging about 10 L/100km (70 highway/30 city). Car has no major issue, except replacing the water pump and thermostat at 180k km, experienced jerking previously but changing the plugs did the trick.
Did read on decarbonising the engine, but my engine seems clean, changing engine oil at 10k km probably helps, using shell helix ultra 5w 40 or liqui moly top tec 5w 40. Still a very satisfying workhorse.

Anyone running n UK spec?

Beside the headlamp switch , there's two button. Top belong to fog lamp , how about bottom ?

Can we switch on the angel ring as day time running lamp?

My right side mirror love to tilt down by itself now, headache. Should solve it by changing the switch? Any other solution?

Bottom is the marker light for rear. Use it when heavy rain so drivers behind you can notice you clearly instead of using hazard light

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Serummel said:
Bro,

thanks for the recommendation. Went Kcarbon at uptown and decarbon my car twice already. Definitely better pick up, better feel and now monitoring the FC.

I'm a happy man!!
how much does that cost?

Bro not sure now. Check out their FB Page. I'm sure got mention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine my 222,000 d
15L / 100km

I think of kcarbon also but does it help alot at fc beside pick up? How's the try out?

Now finding 2 thing to settle my car

undercarriage cover n rear brake pads
is a fun driving car hohoho

Hi,

just take delivery for used 325i e90 last 3 weeks.

so far no problem.
recently just change windshield water pump and boot absorber.

now looking for car jack and spare tyre .

sham

Dear all,

Please share whts the suspension use on your car.
Looking option to change mine, front absorber leaking

Mine now clocking 120K km now...recently battery kaput after 8 years of service...other than that just normal routine service even after 8 years the car still bulletproof...currently getting bout 8km/l on avg due to heavy foot...still the old lady didn't disappoint me :67:

My 2009 325i is currently averaging around 11.1l/100km. It's highest was around 14l/100km. I'm monitoring it via Fuelly for the past one year.

Last month, I replaced the lambda (oxygen) sensor and the consumption was noticeably lower. The sensor was kaput for one year and just finally got round replacing it.

hi..

my window regulator and actuator kaput already..need to change a new one..any suggestions?

fuel consumption quite high..13.8/100km...town drive..
325i 2006

Top Bottom