Guess Who's Back!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
naza2;324190 said:
kenny... i want to see more of your sawy. please exhibit.

it's a loan car....Magicfox's sista car.:cool:

I can tiong a Myvi anytime.....anytime. Not all myvi la...only our Shorty's myvi la.

535i...????

call me at 1-800-zoggee-come lar-scared ah!?:thefinger:

Zoggee;324466 said:
it's a loan car....Magicfox's sista car.:cool:

I can tiong a Myvi anytime.....anytime. Not all myvi la...only our Shorty's myvi la.

535i...????

call me at 1-800-zoggee-come lar-scared ah!?:thefinger:

1-800-herewegoagain ...

Fireblade;324347 said:
Yawn........penatlah keja membaca orang2 merapu. What to do so many of our old friends so bloody rich and dont know what else to do except get into this thread. Someone cant remember how many engines sudah tukar di depan and now belakang taruh satu lagi. Someone cannot tahan being a vegetarian sudah expert berpantun. The raced-confused fella still waiting for his bulu to appear. The other one didnt get enough milk when he was small and now want to become a milk exporter. The young one getting into real trouble soon (kawin) and getting orgasms on a Harley. But the northern fella still remain faithful - always coming up behind you.

haha....you also hooked on his thread?:cool::smokin:LOL

535i;324203 said:
MyVI eats Sawi for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper ... !!

I want to borrow Hardgay's statement,

Pirrrrrraaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thefinger:

magicfox;324386 said:
damn.. my colleague played GTA4 until both eyes are red this morning... he killed an inmate and abt 10 cops.... :D:D

Very cool game.... they managed to create a very believable living city, its amazing to simply walk/drive arnd just to see the AI behaviours.....

I've been playing it like crazy.... day and night, single player and online.... hahaha

535i;324395 said:
Vanilla Coke now drives ..... See-Bic .... TYPE R !!!! The real one wor not put sticker-go-fast-one !! She tapued Fireblade over and over wor ... :rock:

Oppps.... lupa pulak her nick.....

SeeBic tu ada RED emblem kan........ errr... apa tu Type R????

mrhartge;324421 said:
woooooiii stevanji ... wat the flying fish is this lar "You us too well our bro..... too well...... We lab you tooo...." u dunno how to make a sentence isit ? PS3 frying ur brains isit ???

abe pisau api .. i lap u tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:love::love::love:

The answer you have to ask ma....... kan i tak baca kat sekolah.....

I am Hairless Sleepless Indian ma....... that my stylo mylo la....

mrhartge;324423 said:
gila kaaa ?? wei ... is 4GB card enough for MEDAL of HONOUR 2?? Can i slot in GOD OF WAR in there or need another card ???

u still hairless tho ...

Cukup!! One UMD disc is max 1.8GB data only..... so a 4GB MC can fit in both games..... but only those two as GOW:COO is big!!

My fishes love SKIN!! And i love them hairless too!!

mafia;324435 said:
wahy lau.. so many pages. u guys terror la....

well... m gettin married trw.... hehehe.. sat dinner.....

CONGRATS bro!!! Getting married to the same girl i hope?????? Buahahahhahahahhahh....

Dinner tak invite la????? Get the whole gang to Hijack the dinner...... heheheh

naza2;324437 said:
merapu = fooling around... with words okay. not titit like zam and stebie.

Ooooooo..... so thats the meaning la........

Errr..... what meaning the is "fooling around"???? Like playing around or fishing around????

Tittyitist.....

jarance;324453 said:
Actually, VC can tapau fireblade anytime even without type-R.. :wink::wink:

Ish ish ish........ in what context arrrr????

Wifeys usually tarpow hubbies with very little effort....

As per Jippy's quote " We love our wife..... but sometimes (makes strangling action)....."

Hehehehehe.... thats y i keep a fishing pond!!

mrhartge;323714 said:
hmmm... budak merajuk geng ... what a powerful word FELIX and comming from an elected office bearer such as yourself....
makes me wonder if what they say about you is true .. now i think its true ..
tsk tsk tsk ...

er, my mistake, should be the Hijackers Inc. :rolleyes:

btw, it's true.. i m still the hor*y old cat...

me love you...

yup, you are the only one to address me as Felix..for that i buy you 'sirap limau buih'..:love:

pussy;324552 said:
er, my mistake, should be the Hijackers Inc. :rolleyes:

btw, it's true.. i m still the hor*y old cat...

me love you...

yup, you are the only one to address me as Felix..for that i buy you 'sirap limau buih'..:love:

ungrateful cat !!!
Unfaithful cat !!

Time to find Nik Wawa ...

Top Bottom