Guess Who's Back!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
YAY!!! Passed 3K post count with this latest 48 hours blitz!!!

Merapu si APOOO!!!

I am still awake!!! Tak keje ke?????

Playing GTA IV online ma..... kekekkekekekkk

damn.. my colleague played GTA4 until both eyes are red this morning... he killed an inmate and abt 10 cops.... :D:D

jarance;324393 said:
VC LAR......

Vanilla Coke now drives ..... See-Bic .... TYPE R !!!! The real one wor not put sticker-go-fast-one !! She tapued Fireblade over and over wor ... :rock:

Lee36328;324250 said:
Oh My God, WTF???

520 posts and 52 pages in 2 days.

Must be some kind of record.

Welcome back, my long-lost fellow enthusiasts!

Good to have more long-timer enthusiasts return.
535i;324275 said:
wah lau -- so 'control hensem' statement one ...
5201;324338 said:
Notice how he kontol hensem, yet at the same time he put in his Hijacker nick???? :41:

he hav to cuntrol laaaa .. he cuntmitee now ...still a hijacker tho ...
OMG ... jom group buy PSS9...amacam ???

magicfox;324260 said:
wah.. zogster use sawi to terrorize now??? :eek:

but that sawi is not yellow color wor... zogster missing his trademark color already....

you dunno meh .. thats how he gets people ticked off ... he says toyota is gud or sawi is good .. but still deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep in his heart he lurves the EDURTY wan ...

Fireblade;324347 said:
Yawn........penatlah keja membaca orang2 merapu. What to do so many of our old friends so bloody rich and dont know what else to do except get into this thread. Someone cant remember how many engines sudah tukar di depan and now belakang taruh satu lagi. Someone cannot tahan being a vegetarian sudah expert berpantun. The raced-confused fella still waiting for his bulu to appear. The other one didnt get enough milk when he was small and now want to become a milk exporter. The young one getting into real trouble soon (kawin) and getting orgasms on a Harley. But the northern fella still remain faithful - always coming up behind you.
5201;324363 said:
You us too well our bro..... too well...... We lab you tooo....

How is Kak Api (forgot her nick la....)???

woooooiii stevanji ... wat the flying fish is this lar "You us too well our bro..... too well...... We lab you tooo...." u dunno how to make a sentence isit ? PS3 frying ur brains isit ???

abe pisau api .. i lap u tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:love::love::love:

5201;324366 said:
YAY!!! Passed 3K post count with this latest 48 hours blitz!!!

Merapu si APOOO!!!

gila kaaa ?? wei ... is 4GB card enough for MEDAL of HONOUR 2?? Can i slot in GOD OF WAR in there or need another card ???

u still hairless tho ...

jarance;324393 said:
VC LAR......
535i;324395 said:
Vanilla Coke now drives ..... See-Bic .... TYPE R !!!! The real one wor not put sticker-go-fast-one !! She tapued Fireblade over and over wor ... :rock:

fuiyooooooooooo ... kakak VC TYPE R ...

tylenol extra strength. got stock of the biggest bottle in my fridge. with advil extra strength too. the best in the lot.

5201;324111 said:
FOMOCO!!! Oppps..... sorry, wrong nick.....

Hows the tummy???? Where's the rest of the Klang gang???

wahy lau.. so many pages. u guys terror la....

well... m gettin married trw.... hehehe.. sat dinner.....

535i;324395 said:

Actually, VC can tapau fireblade anytime even without type-R.. :wink::wink:

Top Bottom