Guess I cant sleep tonight

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
it was great bro though two things came out.. need to sort it out.. the ting2 sound which i just read this afternoon.. (the drive shaft thread) and the under carriage cover or whatever it is called fell when car reach over 200.. (220 when it happened).. dun dare to take it out, just diy to hold it with cable ties.. thank God the previous owner somehow left a bag of cable ties in the bonnet.. phewww..

therefore, i guest its another sleepless night!:motz:

nice one :)

Yeah the undercarriage cover on the left and right side plus the front mud guards need replacement on my ride too... plastic brittles over time.

haywire;721959 said:
Good speed! Did you go over 220?

No bro.exactly when i reach 220 i heard the rubbing sound. But 200 to 220 took a lil while.
Psykit;721965 said:
nice one :)

Yeah the undercarriage cover on the left and right side plus the front mud guards need replacement on my ride too... plastic brittles over time.

This car is truly an ultimate driving machine!

alive88;719390 said:
my headlights isnt original hella. it has been retrofitted to depo lights, and comes with HID plus very2 bright angel eyes. Can u guys show me where can i find a bmw chop shop? really2 want to change my rear lamp..
sifus, how to distinguish between original hella and not original one? i dunno mine is which. lol.

alive88;721935 said:
it was great bro though two things came out.. need to sort it out.. the ting2 sound which i just read this afternoon.. (the drive shaft thread) and the under carriage cover or whatever it is called fell when car reach over 200.. (220 when it happened).. dun dare to take it out, just diy to hold it with cable ties.. thank God the previous owner somehow left a bag of cable ties in the bonnet.. phewww..

therefore, i guest its another sleepless night!:motz:
phew 220 kmh! i did 180 only then scared to push faster :63:

huskar3399;722109 said:
sifus, how to distinguish between original hella and not original one? i dunno mine is which. lol.

U can see the Hella mark on the glass.

faruri-hella-bmw-e39-78b2da5b207881560-0-0-0-0-0.jpg

bro huskar, mine has the depo wordings inside the headlights..

done with my 1,500+km journey from perak to melaka n finally batu pahat n now just arrived in perak.. she served me well.. very well indeed.. though she drops her panties along the way plus getting her spine a lil bit twisted while attacking corners at tampin, plus her shaft(it sounds weird here) got that ting2 sound, it was great.. didnt manage to meet cikgu JFT63, but still thanks to him and bro alantiong for their advice.. would want to meet the other e39 guys someday!

alive88;722704 said:
bro huskar, mine has the depo wordings inside the headlights..

done with my 1,500+km journey from perak to melaka n finally batu pahat n now just arrived in perak.. she served me well.. very well indeed.. though she drops her panties along the way plus getting her spine a lil bit twisted while attacking corners at tampin, plus her shaft(it sounds weird here) got that ting2 sound, it was great.. didnt manage to meet cikgu JFT63, but still thanks to him and bro alantiong for their advice.. would want to meet the other e39 guys someday!
too bad i only saw your post when the time is quite late but itchy to go outside and check my headlight. i am going out now and i hope mine will not disappoint me. LoL

Top Bottom