Guess Who's Back!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i forgot one thing. our good pren shortie is having a pre-marital wedding celebration this june. whoever wants to see him in baju melayu and songkok, please ask further details from the guy himself.

Oh My God, WTF???

520 posts and 52 pages in 2 days.

Must be some kind of record.

Welcome back, my long-lost fellow enthusiasts!

Good to have more long-timer enthusiasts return.

naza2;324190 said:
kenny... i want to see more of your sawy. please exhibit.

wah.. zogster use sawi to terrorize now??? :eek:

but that sawi is not yellow color wor... zogster missing his trademark color already....

holy crap... my neighbor just got a spanking new car... topless shelby cobra gt500 stang....... :love::love: in orange somemore.... :rock:

too bad he is around 60yo-almost-bald-man...:rolleyes:

magicfox;324261 said:
holy crap... my neighbor just got a spanking new car... topless shelby cobra gt500 stang....... :love::love: in orange somemore.... :rock:

Keep a lookout - maybe u get lucky and see some other 'topless' ....

Lee36328;324250 said:
Oh My God, WTF???

wah lau -- so 'control hensem' statement one ...

Zoggee;324153 said:
who you calling la :65:.....I these :1:past week cannot eat babi la.:49: Vegetarian for the time being.Health resaons.:17::cool:

Kesian..... sampai spelling pun out-tar liao..... kekek

Jipster;324154 said:
Merapu it is then.... aye aye Master stebie!

lucky I had my coke which made it all better!
49fritesandcurry.jpg

WOW!!! The "cock" is huge..... is it real "cock"?? Does the "cock" taste as good??

Buahahahhahaha..... those who heard the SG DJ playing on a morning show shld understand..... those who have not..... sulk away!!

naza2;324164 said:
ah loong... i'm around but no longer in CBJ. and not really free this days. money doesnt come easy you know. unlike our shortie friend. can sit, goyang kaki then wait for money to come in.

then buy two m5. smart huh?

Cheh.... marsili club no activities meh??? You owner.... he boss aje.....

Buying 2 M5 engines small $$ matter je..... installing BOTH in car.... thats the Banyak Makan Wang motto in play......

Hahaha

Jipster;324170 said:
I dont think he's very smart... why? because he's not here with me plotting our attack on the .... cincin!!!

"Cincin" in japanese means........ p3n1s wor..... hahaha......

Then you can attack the Ring in 10mins flat ;p.... remember to take the video...!!!

naza2;324176 said:
c cup is good. but nice butt... did i say butt? nice rounded meaty booty will be better.

Always knew you are a "butts' person...... calling Zam and Suther...... bend over!!!

naza2;324211 said:
i forgot one thing. our good pren shortie is having a pre-marital wedding celebration this june. whoever wants to see him in baju melayu and songkok, please ask further details from the guy himself.

That one may not be openg to all la...... us Hijackers aje kot????

magicfox;324261 said:

Too bad for him you are not a nubile young blonde that he can take for a ride...... heheheh

Lee36328;324250 said:
Oh My God, WTF???

Notice how he kontol hensem, yet at the same time he put in his Hijacker nick???? :41:

535i;324327 said:
Merapu = kerapu = penyapu = same same ...

Dun go to school izzit ?

I tak baca punya olang la...... skool tu amende???

So merapu/kepapu/penyapu all belong to APOO gang???? Same same???

Mana si APOO tuu???

Yawn........penatlah keja membaca orang2 merapu. What to do so many of our old friends so bloody rich and dont know what else to do except get into this thread. Someone cant remember how many engines sudah tukar di depan and now belakang taruh satu lagi. Someone cannot tahan being a vegetarian sudah expert berpantun. The raced-confused fella still waiting for his bulu to appear. The other one didnt get enough milk when he was small and now want to become a milk exporter. The young one getting into real trouble soon (kawin) and getting orgasms on a Harley. But the northern fella still remain faithful - always coming up behind you.

Fireblade;324347 said:
Yawn........penatlah keja membaca orang2 merapu. What to do so many of our old friends so bloody rich and dont know what else to do except get into this thread. Someone cant remember how many engines sudah tukar di depan and now belakang taruh satu lagi. Someone cannot tahan being a vegetarian sudah expert berpantun. The raced-confused fella still waiting for his bulu to appear. The other one didnt get enough milk when he was small and now want to become a milk exporter. The young one getting into real trouble soon (kawin) and getting orgasms on a Harley. But the northern fella still remain faithful - always coming up behind you.

:top: wow.. fireblade.. nice summary report..

btw.. what is "merapu" ah?? my malay is not good.. :cool::cool:

Fireblade;324347 said:

You us too well our bro..... too well...... We lab you tooo....

How is Kak Api (forgot her nick la....)???

Top Bottom