:: Farahliciousz In Da- Houze ::

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Princess Farah;290150 said:
Hahhahahha..... darn.... I spilled it out... deeennngggg...

Fear not my Princess.. it shows how good and sincere you are. Also I am proud of you as myself is Sarawakian too.

Wow... really G.... OMG... neva tot there's a few Sarawakian in here too... we Sarawakian shud stick togetha.... dontcha think???

Hmmm... where's that boy... what's his name... darn.. lupa plak...

Princess Farah;290165 said:
Wow... really G.... OMG... neva tot there's a few Sarawakian in here too... we Sarawakian shud stick togetha.... dontcha think???

Hmmm... where's that boy... what's his name... darn.. lupa plak...

Agree with you that Sarawakian should stay together in KL, will intro you my gal she is also a Sarawakian but she aways away due to Sailing.. check this out gal www.clipperroundtheworld.com She is on the Singapore Boat..

Hang on G... I'm still printing the song lyrics and chords for me to prepare for my performance 2moro... I'll check the page later ya... thanks...

Hye there Princess!!! Its me again Jae. Hey, ive been wondering........ hmmm... Ru still a college student, Puteri dearie? If yes, where? Or r you already workin'?

Sory to pop up dis odd-of-nowhere question. Just curious dow. haha.... :smokin:

Jay Bigbang;290214 said:
Hye there Princess!!! Its me again Jae. Hey, ive been wondering........ hmmm... Ru still a college student, Puteri dearie? If yes, where? Or r you already workin'?

Sory to pop up dis odd-of-nowhere question. Just curious dow. haha.... :smokin:

Hye Jay...

Me?? A college student??? Ya like 12 years ago... hahahhahha... I'm old... I'm gonna be 34 this year... and yes... I tend to grow old gracefully... hehehheh... Yupp... am working my ass off and begged my parents for some cash every now and then... huhuhuhuhuhu....

geoffreylee;290171 said:
Agree with you that Sarawakian should stay together in KL, will intro you my gal she is also a Sarawakian but she aways away due to Sailing.. check this out gal www.clipperroundtheworld.com She is on the Singapore Boat..

adoi- singapore boat last lah.. malaysia never send boleh boat kaa?

Princess Farah;290145 said:
Dear Mr GeoffreyLee,

Let me reply you with my opinion... To me...

1. I dont care what car he drives coz I'm not paying for it... so... I cudnt care less if my date is picking me up with a Kancil, Kenari or Brabus or E36... I still didnt pay for it....

2. I will neva ask any guy how much he's making... duuuuhhhh... are u kidding me....??? But... money is very important... honestly if he's planning to get serious... he outta scoop lotsa cash tho... coz' we cant survive based on love or lust... there's rent to pay... and bills... bla.. bla... having an extra cash helps... (adakah aku akan di label sebagai mata duitan selepas pengakuan ini??? ahahahhaha... couldnt care less... coz he's asking for my opinion...)

3. I neva judge my date on his looks... but he outta be smart... I love smart, intelligent people... smart people make a bimbo like me, smarter... but if you're talking about the dress-smart thingy... well.... I'll go out with anyone even he's only wearing his daily shirt and shorts and slipper jepun... and I expect guys to accept my dress-code as well... .

Dear Princess Farah, Sorry to barge in like this but I find this topic rather interesting, which was brought up by Mr. GeoffreyLee.

I have a question - Isn't your answer a standard one? I've heard this one from all the girls I know and yet, the real fact is that it isn't true. Haha... Come on, give us boys a little insight to what women wants. :wink: :wink:

Bix;290255 said:
Dear Princess Farah, Sorry to barge in like this but I find this topic rather interesting, which was brought up by Mr. GeoffreyLee.

I have a question - Isn't your answer a standard one? I've heard this one from all the girls I know and yet, the real fact is that it isn't true. Haha... Come on, give us boys a little insight to what women wants. :wink: :wink:

Well... MR. Bix... I'm sorry if you feel dat way... but GeoffreyLee asked me... my opinion.... and truth is... dat's how I feel... I dont know if it's a cliche but... that's just how I feel and how I wanted 'em boys.... aite?

Well... dont compare me to all the girls that you know... because.. obviously... I'm not one of them... and they are not me... so... for me to know and for you to find out...

I cant give you an insight of what women wants coz honestly... I dont even know what they really want... need or drool ova... because women are very complex thus... I only speak for myself and me alone... (since he was asking me on the first place...) so... I dont have the right to speak on behalf of all the otha women that you've been with before and afta....

heheh ... ya the one and only one princess... next week datang official TT? ajak si nakamura tu sekali ek?

Taknak pi TT lagi dah... yang semalam nyer TT pun Princess dah serik dah... abis kene serang ramai2... seronok dorang menyakat Princess tawww... macam kene serang ngan M-16... serious shit.... tahap evil nyer serangan padu...

hehehhe.... nakamura tengah tido kat dalam balang air dia tu.. panas kot kat dalam istana dia skng ni....

Nuthing much to tell.. it's just a meet-up-get-to-sindir-me-kaw kaw-session with these 5 guys... their words against mine.. so... I cant say much... Princess kan cengeng... takut nangis plak by the end of the day... so.. Princess dok diam-diam jer... takut kene tengking RedBaron... hahahahha... sebab I dont have my entourage to back-me up... lain arrr macam dorang... sorang backing sorang... is the very the tak aci one, u know... sabar jer la.....

Aih... sungguh tak mcm princess la mcm ni... datang je la... hehehe... lupa bawak katana ye semalam?

Princess Farah;290547 said:
Nuthing much to tell.. it's just a meet-up-get-to-sindir-me-kaw kaw-session with these 5 guys... their words against mine.. so... I cant say much... Princess kan cengeng... takut nangis plak by the end of the day... so.. Princess dok diam-diam jer... takut kene tengking RedBaron... hahahahha... sebab I dont have my entourage to back-me up... lain arrr macam dorang... sorang backing sorang... is the very the tak aci one, u know... sabar jer la.....

So sorry to hear they sindir you and words fight... salah faham kot? Anyway, biasakan diri saja la..

Kita pergi Tea Session la dan Charity Weekend ya..

geoffreylee;290549 said:
So sorry to hear they sindir you and words fight... salah faham kot? Anyway, biasakan diri saja la..

Kita pergi Tea Session la dan Charity Weekend ya..

NO.. no... dont get me wrong.. it's not words fight... they were just teasing me coz they know I wont fire back.. hahahhahha... they were cool... extremely cool... no harm done....

Top Bottom