Guess Who's Back!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
535i;324617 said:
I want to see Sabine and/or Hans Stuck PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And oso - The RING Teksi !
Jipster;324620 said:
apa ni? demand demand ni?.....

Patience my friend.... it starts this saturday .... I shall start a new thread just for that.... blow by blow of my attempt.... stay tuned :cool:

he needs it laar .. to justify spending toooooooooooooooo much ..

kesian ABE .. 2 powderful engine in da EDURTYFORE....

Lee36328;324635 said:
Hi Jips,

How does "coch" taste in Germany?
Jipster;324666 said:
big or small coch?

veli nice I might say.... coch always tastes better abroad... particularly in temperate climate.

Actually, I have been studying this myself and after sampling coch in Peru, Colombia and now Germany this year alone I able to form the following preliminary conclusion - coch tastes better abroad. My study continues of course.

got old coch??? wat bout coch soakers? not made natural born coch soakers ....:rolleyes:

Fireblade;324702 said:
Lu punye teksi bila mau siap? Semua orang mau naik teksi ada dua engine M5 lah. Tak da lesen ka? Tak pa, sapu saja.

abe pisauapi so cleber wan ... abe pisauapi dah makang??

Fireblade;324705 said:
Finally broke page 60 - what lah you guys, so slow wan. Now, have to elect the most merapu crackpot in this thread. So let the merapu go on.

we kannot become cuntmitee wan abe pisauapi .... we no school go sumore not marnee ....

abe pisauapi dah minum???

5201;324741 said:
3 days is ok ma...... here manyak merapu punya bosses.....

Buat kete 2 M5 engine.... ada....
Buat keje engineering ber million million.... ada....
Buat meeting luar negara.... ada....
Buat gay party kat Utara.... ada....
Buat party kat VN.... ada....
Buat levitation over water magis show.... ada....
Aku pulak sibuk ngan ikang tengah cari "hair"....
Jipster;324746 said:
This posting makes absolutley no sense to other people.... classic hicjacker.... good job stebie carry on the good work.

wat buat party in VN ?? more like feline & canine tasting session go on ...

stevanji.... the answer you MUST ask is ...:aetsch:

Jipster;324611 said:
another important tool.... the mike. In this meeting to speak is the 'intervene'.... or an 'intervention. I havent interveneved yet.... shy lah...
73tospeakistointerveneorinterventio.jpg

jips, more of these please with better angle of course. and who the fook wanna see microphones? microphones? you're a nerd.

i appreciate the offer. but no thank you. something similar to the one behind the microphone in blue would be good.

naza2;324983 said:
i appreciate the offer. but no thank you. something similar to the one behind the microphone in blue would be good.

Hmmm .... Dian wud love to read this ... :listen:

naza2;325009 said:
tarak takut abang izam.

that's what everyone said ... :63:

U should see how you answered her call at 1:00 am - last week. :100:

I got witnesses, u know ... :71:

naza2;324876 said:
jips, more of these please with better angle of course. and who the fook wanna see microphones? microphones? you're a nerd.

hmmmm.... that mic did look sort of semi erect dont you think?

sorry.. my flash wasnt working at that time so i dont know how i looked like. i wish you had a more concrete evidence like a picture?

bila m5 mau keluar? aiyooooo taking more than 1 month already. i'm bored with all the excuses. tak boleh idle lah, mau pasang 2 enjin, manifold takde, beli itu, beli ini, menyesal, deep hole, etc etc. get it running already!

Jipster;325048 said:
hmmmm.... that mic did look sort of semi erect dont you think?

dunno. should ask abe or hardgay to confirm. they are kohk-maniacs.

naza2;325049 said:
sorry.. my flash wasnt working at that time so i dont know how i looked like. i wish you had a more concrete evidence like a picture?

bila m5 mau keluar? aiyooooo taking more than 1 month already. i'm bored with all the excuses. tak boleh idle lah, mau pasang 2 enjin, manifold takde, beli itu, beli ini, menyesal, deep hole, etc etc. get it running already!

biasa lah dia tu..... cakap aje.... entah2 wayang je .... bukak bonet tengok .... eh macam M30 aje.....

Sudah lah tu 'zam.... cut loss lah..... ambik aje 540i AC schnitzer tu ..... M5 3.6 tu buat ape..... torque pun kalah.... camne nak turun naik bukit putrajaya highway tu nanti?

naza2;325058 said:
540 will also make your penis bigger.

I dare say that his quest for monster engines suggests that he's compensating for something.... and since you mentioned penis.... yeah, that could be it....

I agree with bro 'zif..... get the 540, it will make your penis bigger.... after that you can stop all all this nonsense..... ada ke? beli dua engine tapi kete tak jalan 'gak.... baik pakai duit tu and joint si jipster kat jerman dan pegi makan angin 'kat nurburgring kan bagus.....

naza2;325049 said:

And you are driving what car ???? :stupid: ...

Stick to your Helix powered Mar-sili .. or izzit the other way around ...

Mar-sili sucks ... The owner also love to be suck ... opppsssss .... :love:

Jipster;325071 said:
I dare say that his quest for monster engines suggests that he's compensating for something.... and since you mentioned penis.... yeah, that could be it....

I agree with bro 'zif..... get the 540, it will make your penis bigger.... after that you can stop all all this nonsense..... ada ke? beli dua engine tapi kete tak jalan 'gak.... baik pakai duit tu and joint si jipster kat jerman dan pegi makan angin 'kat nurburgring kan bagus.....

Jips - i hv been to The Ring .. but unfortunately wasn't lucky enuff to take the Taxi ride.

Hopefully - u will be luckier than me ...
Sorry - can't make it this time. Situation does not permit ...
Future career and rice bowl comes first. :44:

Top Bottom