Guess I cant sleep tonight

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Very nice car alive88, nice number plate and kidney grills ~! Enjoy your ride dude...

tweiboon;717642 said:
I never have the feeling as u due to that moment i looking for Toyota and Honda for my first car. But finally my first car is e36 and my second car is e39.
The reason e36 be my first car is because i dont have money to buy expensive car. And that moment is very hard to look for a nice Toyota and Honda car in year 2007.
At the end i been force to buy e36 due to the budget. That is y i never felt that owning a UDM is very excited

But after i owned UDM then the story begin and make me bought the second car also UDM. And after that making me active at here as well.

Actually my first car is a wira a/b. fully n/a modded, plus went to drag summore.. (its only 1.5cc).. still using her as my daily ride back n forth to teluk intan coz work overthere.

dzuljazz2001;717646 said:
:listen: come join the 320d kakis for their TT this Saturday nite :top:...

320d's torgue are massive bro.. would love to test drive one.. where was the TT?

JFT63;717744 said:
Join e39 TT in Batu Pahat..do check out the meet-up section bro.....

Bro, ill be in melaka on 10th and muar on the 11th march.. is it near batu pahat?

Lithium2;717828 said:
Congrats dude, now you are truely alive :)

Couldnt agree more bro!!:cool:

BimmerDan;718929 said:
The thing about E39 is, no matter what the colour is or whichever body-kit you have on...it still is a stunning car by modern standard. Congratulations on your new car and from now on, driving will never be the same again ;-)

Yup. driving will never be the same again.. i think i read sumone's sig, that said from the outside u dun understand, from the inside u cant explain! :D

gendong;718946 said:
congrats bro......sure u'd hv a great time with her

I did, i am, n will always have great time with her

Psykit;718948 said:
Very nice car alive88, nice number plate and kidney grills ~! Enjoy your ride dude...

thanks bro! but the paint is out already.. need to re-paint, plus reupholster the interior..

Aiyah...only one photo ka? We E39 junkies DEMAND for more photos! Close-up and interiors, please!

hehehe

haywire;718961 said:
Aiyah...only one photo ka? We E39 junkies DEMAND for more photos! Close-up and interiors, please!

hehehe

will do after i wash her.. now she's too "DIRTY" .. hehehe

bro alive....it is just 1 hour drive from Muar....just check out the thread or buzz me at 013-7405039 Khairul.....

BimmerDan;718929 said:
The thing about E39 is, no matter what the colour is or whichever body-kit you have on...it still is a stunning car by modern standard. Congratulations on your new car and from now on, driving will never be the same again ;-)

I couldn't agree more...

alive88;717792 said:
guys, i am speechless.. it was astounding.. the driving experience back from penang to perak was amazing. the sound of the inline 6, the comfort, the stability while cruising at above 180 were unexplainable. the power is there, though its only on 2.5..cant imagine 3.0 I6, forget about the v8. I cant stop smiling. Now i know why you guys cant let go of your UDM. :top::love:

To some extent, you will feel that owning 1 UDM is not enuff....hehehe

JFT63;719055 said:
To some extent, you will feel that owning 1 UDM is not enuff....hehehe

haha.. perhaps to own every mainstream series?hehe.. the 3, 5, and 7..

guys,previous owner just changed most parts and even the engine oil and atf were changed recently. save me lot there buddy. phew..but the top part of the radiator near the expansion tank is broken, do they sell this part partially? Thank God no errors when plugged into the scanner plus the brake discs are still fine, and the brake pads are still thick.. but now the eyesore is the broken doorstep(anybody selling theirs?), the window tint that was ripped out by puspakom fella,and the rear lights(mine is pre-facelift plus its yellow indicator). the rear bumper will be done together with the paint job. most probably will be completed within this year!

Good to hear that u dont hv to spend a lot on her. Doorsills are not that expensive depending on the brand, m-sport or ori bmw..
As for yr rad issue, i hv heard the part can be replaced but my mech doesnt dare to do it. Might as well change the radiator around 700-800rm..

The rear facelift lamp is easily found in mudah.my..ranging 300 -500..

JFT63;719223 said:
Good to hear that u dont hv to spend a lot on her. Doorsills are not that expensive depending on the brand, m-sport or ori bmw..
As for yr rad issue, i hv heard the part can be replaced but my mech doesnt dare to do it. Might as well change the radiator around 700-800rm..

The rear facelift lamp is easily found in mudah.my..ranging 300 -500..

the radiator is still new, just that its cover is broken.. perhaps ill just use a cable tie..hehe.. i havent found any rear facelift lamp in mudah yet. need to wait a lil bit longer.. if u do have cikgu, please let me know..(wan-0134887704) btw, im in education sector too :)

Original Hella rear tail lights should be easily available at most spare parts shop.

Getting original Hella Xenon headlights for the E39 will be a challenge. I'm looking for one, if anyone has it feel free to PM me :)

As for the broken cover, I see many use cable ties at the workshop, shouldn't be any problem :)

How coincident... cikgu meet cikgu... hopefully one fine day cikgi will check in as well.... or is there one here already?

The only challenge/barrier to get Original Xenon Hella is $$.....I believe many E39 bros out there, me included, are like you, looking for a unit hehe.

Psykit;719323 said:
Original Hella rear tail lights should be easily available at most spare parts shop.

Getting original Hella Xenon headlights for the E39 will be a challenge. I'm looking for one, if anyone has it feel free to PM me :)

As for the broken cover, I see many use cable ties at the workshop, shouldn't be any problem :)

seewai;719344 said:
The only challenge/barrier to get Original Xenon Hella is $$.....I believe many E39 bros out there, me included, are like you, looking for a unit hehe.

I asked around and all I get was need to find at the chop shops. Found one but the condition was terrible.

Are you able to get new Xenon locally? Mind to share where to get it? Thanks.

My friend bought the Hella Xenon from Eng Soon few years back, cost more than RM4000.

What is so special for Hella Xenon? Can we add the HID to halogen and the light output also good?

bmw7833;719359 said:
My friend bought the Hella Xenon from Eng Soon few years back, cost more than RM4000.

What is so special for Hella Xenon? Can we add the HID to halogen and the light output also good?

my headlights isnt original hella. it has been retrofitted to depo lights, and comes with HID plus very2 bright angel eyes. Can u guys show me where can i find a bmw chop shop? really2 want to change my rear lamp..

bmw7833

Yes that's what I heard a few years back, but can't find it these days although I have asked a few shops.

I haven't tried it myself but from friends' experience, they say the colour temperature of the Xenons are like Camry's HID colour temperature (4000-5000K) which is not too amber and not too whitish blue, makes driving during rain less dangerous than 3rd party HID kits. Also, it's brightest for E39.

Maybe some E39 owners with Original Hella Xenons can share their thoughts.

my headlights isnt original hella. it has been retrofitted to depo lights, and comes with HID plus very2 bright angel eyes. Can u guys show me where can i find a bmw chop shop? really2 want to change my rear lamp..

There are 2 famous chop shops in Bukit Mertajam, Penang. I plan to go there to check out some stuffs as well. I haven't heard of any in Sitiawan/Manjung area.

Psykit;719417 said:
There are 2 famous chop shops in Bukit Mertajam, Penang. I plan to go there to check out some stuffs as well. I haven't heard of any in Sitiawan/Manjung area.

bro, if you find one rear lamp faclifted with white indicator please let me know..

alive88;719426 said:
bro, if you find one rear lamp faclifted with white indicator please let me know..

I'll keep that in mind. A pair or just one side?

Top Bottom