Guess Who's Back!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jeffreyewe;323855 said:
This thread will be closed due to inappropriate and non sensical postings.

oops..forgot I no more committee. old habits die hard...:rock::rock:

:thefinger:c1p3k...!!:thefinger:

ah loong... i'm around but no longer in CBJ. and not really free this days. money doesnt come easy you know. unlike our shortie friend. can sit, goyang kaki then wait for money to come in.

then buy two m5. smart huh?

amazing the women here.... very heavy up top if you know what I mean.... makes me think about milk for some reason.... got milch anyone.... bitte?

naza2;324164 said:
ah loong... i'm around but no longer in CBJ. and not really free this days. money doesnt come easy you know. unlike our shortie friend. can sit, goyang kaki then wait for money to come in.

I dont think he's very smart... why? because he's not here with me plotting our attack on the .... cincin!!!

Jipster;324168 said:
amazing the women here.... very heavy up top if you know what I mean.... makes me think about milk for some reason.... got milch anyone.... bitte?

aiya...admit it. You've drank their milk already.:smokin:

Zoggee;324171 said:
aiya...admit it. You've drank their milk already.:smokin:

a bit aloof lah zogster.... will try though.... need milch with my frosties....

Jipster;324172 said:
a bit aloof lah zogster.... will try though.... need milch with my frosties....

bring some back...hard to get euro milk here la.:listen:

c cup is good. but nice butt... did i say butt? nice rounded meaty booty will be better.

Zoggee;324157 said:
:help:no pork for now.:65:

you should see the pork here mate! Huge motherfickin long schlongs... too big to fit your mouth.... a bit like their ne nen (milch jugs)... monsters... scary shit mate.

here's a good one for you.... classic marsili...
53itmovesanditsbeautiful-marsili.jpg

naza2;324164 said:

yeah..I agree. Our shorty very free now.dun even have to lift a pen.

that's a well taken care of 300 SEL. convertible too. is this the 6.3L version, air suspension?

Zoggee;324160 said:
:thefinger:c1p3k...!!:thefinger:

Dear Jeff,

I reflect the sentiments of my friend Herr Zogster but not quite in the manner he wrote.

I think this is not a useless thread.

'Merapu' or 'merapu-ing' is an essential skill to have and is constantly used in the Malaysian workplace.

The ability to talk about nothing is an essential social skill and reflects the well adjusted nature of a person and his good upbringing.

In fact, I would argue that the inability to 'merapu' only shows how dorky and unintersting that person is.

In any case, I have been working hard in between my work commitments to bring value to this thread in the form of informative travel and culinary information from the German heartland. I believe this information will be useful to anyone coming here in the future.

I hope the committee shall reconsider its actions viz this thread and allow it to run its natural course (it will die a natural death unless someone here is gunning for a Malaysia Book of Records - most postings in a forum category - in which case god help us all!).

Thank you.

Yours faithfully
Der Jipster

Jipster;324185 said:
Dear Jeff,

I reflect the sentiments of my friend Herr Zogster but not quite in the manner he wrote.

'Merapu' or 'merapu-ing' is an essential skill to have and is constantly used in the Malaysian workplace.

The ability to talk about nothing is an essential social skill and reflects the well adjusted nature of a person and his good upbringing.

In fact, I would argue that the inability to 'merapu' only shows how dorky and unintersting that person is.

In any case, I have been working hard in between my work commitments to bring value to this thread in the form of informative travel and culinary information from the German heartland. I believe this information will be useful to anyone coming here in the future.

I hope the committee shall reconsider its actions viz this thread and allow it to run its natural course (it will die a natural death unless someone here is gunning for a Malaysia Book of Records - most postings in a forum category - in which case god help us all!).

Thank you.

Yours faithfully
Der Jipster

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
this is what I call hijaking.......keep it going Jip.
:party:

Jipster;324185 said:
Dear Jeff,

Thank you.

Yours faithfully
Der Jipster

Seig Hei !!!

like his toys, he got a lot of names. kenny, along, ah loong, ah hwang, zoggee, zonggee... that's all the king of all cipeks. the one on his IC also different.

Top Bottom