Golf GTI or Swift Sport?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rosdikasim

Club Guest
Actually.. I love Mini Cooper S, but the price turned me off.So lets say you have 100K in cash to burn, which would you choose? Should I get the Swift Sport, or pay 50% down payment for the Golf GTI?I am thinking getting either a white Swift or a white Golf... I love white. :cool:

The Swift is a good car but I have to go with the Golf on this. It's iconic and that 2.0T engine with DSG makes it a much faster car too, like in a different league altogether.

Juan Powerblow;333463 said:
The Swift is a good car but I have to go with the Golf on this. It's iconic and that 2.0T engine with DSG makes it a much faster car too, like in a different league altogether.

i totally agree.

go test drive both and decide after that... The Swift Sport is a fun pocket rocket.. The GTi is a more matured hot hatch... So it's pretty much depends which one fits your needs better...

Technically the Golf win hands down on all aspects over the Swift.. but I can save almost 100k by getting a Swift... hmm...

rosdikasim;333800 said:
Technically the Golf win hands down on all aspects over the Swift.. but I can save almost 100k by getting a Swift... hmm...

Don't judge base on paper stats... Fun factor can be evaluated on paper.. go whack both cars.... And then.... get both.. ahhaha

Buy a car that is going to make you happy for a long time, that can put a smile on your face everytime you step inside.

Buy a car you can afford comfortably with spare cash to spare for uncertainties. Do not over stretch your budget bro. If you've the budget, go for the Golf GTI as it has the 'iconic' value plus the 'wow' factor that will lasts for many years. Unfortunately, can't say the same for the Swift.

If I had the moolahs and can comfortably afford the instalment payments, I would go for the Golf Gti. It is currently in my books as one of my dream cars. But if I could not afford the instalment payments, I would go for the Swift Gti. Tried the normal ho-hum Swift and I kinda like it. But then why did I get the Vios in the first place?:stupid::stupid:

hi

hi...

will go for swift sport 1st....coz i will hav more cash to spent n in same time can really rape this car till its cant take it anemore....heheheh...

its a fun car to drive....test it already,i did whack it well,of coz i cant compare it with Golf Gti but its hav a diff kind of taste that ve cant hav it on any other car...

Golf GTI ----for u to drive with ur gilfriend...hot,sexy,still virgin.........

Swift Sport-----for u to drive with ur mistress...spicy,juicy,nyum nyum.......

hehehehehehhehehehehe.........

end of the day....everything will come back to cash...so if u hav more cash just go for GTI n if nt SWIFT...dont compare,its will turns u crazy...but both car are awesome!

enjoy boosting bro.....heheheh

cheers

If you are looking at the AUTOMATIC Swift Sport then I would highly recommend you to get the Golf GTI instead. The Swift Sport in automatic will be just a waste of money. Just my 2 sen!

hi...

powderfull poison....

1_136645536l.jpg

1_328240212l.jpg

1_647252635l.jpg

cheers

Swift sport automatic??? might as well get the normal swift and slap in a turbo... been done before and featured on Hypertune... AFAIK, the autobox is the same for both... And the auto Swift sport loses about 3sec or more for the century dash...

"Use tomorrow's money to realise today's dream!"

A contemporary philosophy which I accidentally practiced.. :p

Manual box is still the quickest and the most exciting box!! :top:

Yeah, I would like to practise that too but then again... what happens if you are not able to make tomorrow's money and you have already spent it? Cialat like that.:eek::eek:

astroboy;333987 said:
"Use tomorrow's money to realise today's dream!"

A contemporary philosophy which I accidentally practiced.. :p

flash;334031 said:
Yeah, I would like to practise that too but then again... what happens if you are not able to make tomorrow's money and you have already spent it? Cialat like that.:eek::eek:

thx to credit cards.... the answer is: our names will be all over CTOS etc die die die...malaysia boleh!!

sachseelan;334041 said:
thx to credit cards.... the answer is: our names will be all over CTOS etc die die die...malaysia boleh!!

i am agree wit that!!!!!

die die die!!!

n then cant take loan!

cant buy hse!

cant buy car!

bla bla bla....

Top Bottom