My "new" BMW E36 328i...... "小白"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
rugi jual la bro...You turbocharge this bugger...then can tapau 335i also ...hahaha..cabuttzzzz

..whoaa...16 years old and looks like it came just straight out of factory....excellent...turbo it mannnnnn..turbo ittt..

pardypeople;714530 said:
rugi jual la bro...You turbocharge this bugger...then can tapau 335i also ...hahaha..cabuttzzzz

Waaaah... turbo it ah? I'm not sure if the engine can take this kinda stress at this age. Hehehehe.... 10yrs ago maybe lah. Now have to treat it with great care.

Turbo it (calling Lamsing!!!!) and you'll tapau E92 335i la....even now if u dare live at the edge, can take the 335i for a good run la....check out Cameron drive thread...some 335i's were smoked.....hahahahahahahahaha

Anyway, i hear u r itchy....saw your posting MWTS!!!!!

Each to their own choice....but IMHO, nothing beats pure raw engine muscle...thats what the 6 potter has......

futobuta;714603 said:
Waaaah... turbo it ah? I'm not sure if the engine can take this kinda stress at this age. Hehehehe.... 10yrs ago maybe lah. Now have to treat it with great care.

U call the turbosing@ramsing and he will advise you what the 17-20years old S50Euro is capable of churning out...You will be very-very suprised :) All in all, you happy, save money, and last but not least your wifey also happy...hahahaha

ssmann;714608 said:
Turbo it (calling Lamsing!!!!) and you'll tapau E92 335i la....even now if u dare live at the edge, can take the 335i for a good run la....check out Cameron drive thread...some 335i's were smoked.....hahahahahahahahaha

Anyway, i hear u r itchy....saw your posting MWTS!!!!!

Each to their own choice....but IMHO, nothing beats pure raw engine muscle...thats what the 6 potter has......
Now I'm trying to reduce the creaking sound in the car. After I have settled that problem (if I ever manage to do that), I will consider other mods. ..... but seriously, I prefer to keep things stock.

pardypeople;714706 said:
U call the turbosing@ramsing and he will advise you what the 17-20years old S50Euro is capable of churning out...You will be very-very suprised :) All in all, you happy, save money, and last but not least your wifey also happy...hahahaha

Who is this Mr Ramsing??

dont worry he will be here soon...turbos, siput, kodok, ghee, jilat...all this words will trigger a PM to his inbox automatically....hahaha

pardypeople;714716 said:
dont worry he will be here soon...turbos, siput, kodok, ghee, jilat...all this words will trigger a PM to his inbox automatically....hahaha

Waah... so sensitive one ah?!

futobuta;714713 said:
Who is this Mr Ramsing??

This man has many names like Racunsing, Tewnasing, Turbosing and last Bohonsing hahaha
Just joking for the last name
Aiyah forgot some more names like Jelatsing, Siputsing and Gheesing hehe

lamoo;714747 said:
This man has many names like Racunsing, Tewnasing, Turbosing and last Bohonsing hahaha
Just joking for the last name
Aiyah forgot some more names like Jelatsing, Siputsing and Gheesing hehe

The way u put it.... he could be "Any"sing lor..... must meet the guru someday.

futobuta;714767 said:
The way u put it.... he could be "Any"sing lor..... must meet the guru someday.

upon meeting him there is no turning back ahhh ?? the poison is very very powderful one ...just like powdered milk from the tin ....

if there is a friction he loosen it with a wipe of ghee ....

ICEMAN 13;715216 said:
upon meeting him there is no turning back ahhh ?? the poison is very very powderful one ...just like powdered milk from the tin ....

if there is a friction he loosen it with a wipe of ghee ....
Can Ghee solve some rattling sound on the door panels too??

ICEMAN 13;715773 said:
this super duper M3 coming for the e36 TT today ?
Sorry bro.. got emergency treatment tonight. My sis coming back all the way from KL because gigi sakit. So.... have to stay back and miss my first TT lah. Sori ah.

Top Bottom