For Those Who Don’t Want to Install HIDs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Please refrain from showing affection in a public forum. People may get the wrong idea.. LOL

Let there be light...

I am using the NightBreakers as well. Definitely an improvement over the OEM bulbs.

Ooppss sorry bro Jarance. Maybe you can PM me to say that you love me too. LOL ...

Stay away from bulb that's high wattage then the OEM.

1. The heat will damage your parabolic reflector.
2. The heat will accelerate blurring of headlight cover.
3. Load your battery, thus shorten its life.
4. Load your alternator, thus shorten its life.
5. Car loss power due to the alternator load.
6. Fuel consumption is adversely affected.
7. Contribute to global warming.. :p

Now you all know why there's many good in using HIDs.. not only brighter, but all of the above!

Tried to find this Night Breaker bulbs at 99 autoshop in Bukit Mertajam but they did not carry it. Currently my E34 runs on F1 4500k(needs to change since one of the OEM already blown) that costs me RM48 a pair. They are definitely brighter and whiter. But I wonder Night Breaker would be better than them.

If anyone know where can I find the Night Breaker in Penang, do PM me. Thanx.

P.S: what's the difference between Osram Mega White and Night Breaker?

I have another options to solve this problem, told by my mechanic. After many2 years, definitely for E34 it shud be more than 10 years old, the chrome coating for the headlights will fade. If you guys want to continue using the normal original bulbs, you have to change the whole headlights to new ones (from kereta potong). With the good shining chrome coating ... for sure you dont have to worry much about the bulbs.

But again ... $$$.

Have just changed to the Night Breaker ... and has become one of the satisfied users. Thanks all for the sharing.

just got mine for RM120 from PH and it is much better than oem, great post, thank for sharing man.

Guys, i checked my E39 headlamp bulbs:

It's using Osram Sylvania for both the low and high beam.

The low beam uses HB4 while the high beam uses HB3 bulbs.

Mine's a '97.

Which year did the E39 comes with H7 bulbs?

Yes i find my lights ridiculously dim at night cuz the bulb is only 51W.

My other question is, when one changes to the post-facelift headlamps (w. angel eyes), can the original wiring and sockets connect to it?

Thanks.

H7 on the facelift headlights. When u buy the facelift lights it will come with the retro fit connectors. No issues.

wc9922;426075 said:
H7 on the facelift headlights. When u buy the facelift lights it will come with the retro fit connectors. No issues.

Yes, wc9922 is correct. Just simple wiring job. Osram Night Breaker bulbs are really bright. :top: Worth the RM 120!
Thanks for the recommendation, guys!

Okay does PH auto carry Night breakers in HB4? cuz i don't think i'll be replacing my headlamps anytime soon...so i'm gonna hv to stikck to HB4 for now.

bimmerholic;426112 said:
Okay does PH auto carry Night breakers in HB4? cuz i don't think i'll be replacing my headlamps anytime soon...so i'm gonna hv to stikck to HB4 for now.

To know, u have to go to PH Auto.maybe he has, maybe he doesn't. 2 weeks ago when I went there, no more H7's. Must be all the BMWCM E39's going there and sapu all for their car.....

Top Bottom