HID for e34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
GT-E34;481997 said:
Fr your attached ,the lights still needed to adjust higher and both lefdt and right lights still needed adjust a bit close to centre position.

Noted Brother:top:... will find a time to adjust it again. but with current lights already very good for me and happy driving....:top:

tkk;482016 said:
Noted Brother:top:... will find a time to adjust it again. but with current lights already very for me and happy driving....:top:

smil49f57e4e62318.gif
no more driving in the dark
smil483c3fd380098.gif

Bro GT-E34...would you be able to help? Would not mind to pay a reasonable amount for your services =)

tkk,

your head light is stunningly bright. i'm very impressive..

btw, where is the gt-e34 workshop? i might want to do as well

hi....i'm new here...so any member want to sale e34??? nak cari yg murah2...tapi cantik/smart!!!

banglong;489305 said:
hi....i'm new here...so any member want to sale e34??? nak cari yg murah2...tapi cantik/smart!!!

let me your know requirement... maybe i can help you. as few of my mate wanted to change to E46 or E39. they might want to let go... anyway, their cars has spends alot of $$$

cham_chekala;486631 said:
tkk,

your head light is stunningly bright. i'm very impressive..

btw, where is the gt-e34 workshop? i might want to do as well

Somewhere near old klang road or kunchai lama that area... give him a PM or call him. he is very helpful friend i have in this forum...

tkk;492029 said:
Somewhere near old klang road or kunchai lama that area... give him a PM or call him. he is very helpful friend i have in this forum...

kuchai entrepreneurs's park...yup, he's very friendly and helpful... =)

tkk;492380 said:
is your car resolve the headlight?

nope...not yet...maybe after chinese new year...thinking of adding a pair of fog lights, but yap says need to make some changes to the fog lamp switch. if too troublesome, maybe not.

Hi King82,

His car is super bright man... i'm thinking to dump in HID after CNY also.
Anyway, lets have a TT once your car is ready

tkk;492387 said:
Hi King82,

His car is super bright man... i'm thinking to dump in HID after CNY also.
Anyway, lets have a TT once your car is ready

haha...yup i know...last time when he was in his E34 guiding me to his workshop, he only turned on the angel eyes and fog lamps...that's all...

mine is just a standard 520...nothing special...not really belong to me anyway, it's my sis's...sigh...

Top Bottom