Finally.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mnim821

Club Guest
After going around, pusing-pusing, test drive this and that, finally I decided to get an e46 318i (Jap specs). Car's pretty good. I have to admit that I underestimated it's power as the qouted hp for the car was 113bhp, a 4 cyclinder, 8 valve. Tot that it was gonna be a slow mo but after taking it for a test drive, the power from the engine is sufficient (considering a 4 pot-)and exceeded my expectations (not a high one though for a 113bhp car). Anyway, now its time for me to do some enhancements and I wanna start with the plate number holder. I don't like the Jap plate number holder's dimension & I'd like to know where I could get the Malaysian/UK ones & how much it'll cost. Appreciate help from experts here. Many thanks.

have u tried 328 :nyehehe: anyway, congrats !!!

pm tyke the number plate tyco...

No budget le to get those models. If I dont have houses to maintain, mesti dah beli :( .

Thanks Khalidm3. Will PM tyke nanti.

congrats..... on your new baby.....i too just bought a japan spec car...328ci..... i hated the japan style no plate holder... the front bumper needs to be changed to install the uk.malaysia type no plate holder.... rear for coupe can use uk style just need to buy the plate holder. so i am goin to live wit my front plate holder.....japan type...peace.

Originally posted by tinman@Sep 6 2005, 09:17 AM
congrats..... on your new baby.....i too just bought a japan spec car...328ci..... i hated the japan style no plate holder... the front bumper needs to be changed to install the uk.malaysia type no plate holder.... rear for coupe can use uk style just need to buy the plate holder. so i am goin to live wit my front plate holder.....japan type...peace.
Don't need to change la - Brother Tyke has Jap spec plate holders too! :yes!: Bot from him!

Halo mnim821, welcome to the club. Congrats on your purchase, whether its a 4 pot or 6 in line, I'm sure you wont regret it as long as it's a UDM (the forummers would agree on this I think).

Why the plate holder only, why not the rims 18 ould do justice 19 would leave the saliva dropping... he heh hee

Then the AC/SMG or M3 body kit, whatever the path you take choose the dark side it would make you stronger..togetherrr we would rule the galaxy..

Cheersss racunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

tyke what i said about the front no plate holder was what my salesman told me.... i was trying to get him to change mine.... please pm me the price for it ....will take one set . thanks.....by the way i got one set of ori 16 inch rim wit dunlop tire ...if you know any one who wants to buy it..peace

can anybody post a pic of jpan and Uk type UDM plate holder? what's the different?.. ..sorry for being a bit stupid..... :D :D :D :D :D

anyway, i bot mine from #1 div for rm70 for 1 set.

Originally posted by khalidm3@Sep 6 2005, 07:20 PM
have u tried 328 :nyehehe: anyway, congrats !!!

pm tyke the number plate tyco...
woit, sudah menyesal lg mau racun org ka?...busuk punya kaki..
cabut....:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

tu la khalid, i warned u not to buy the DVD right? :aggressive:
..cinema copy not good...kan dah nyesal!...

Top Bottom