Signal lamp (2pc) RM100
Clips (5pcs) RM 30
Power steering fluid RM 20
Carbon fiber stickers RM200
Head lamp polishing RM 60
Labor RM530

TOTAL RM4433

GRAND TOTAL RM5131

bro, get your parts from bavarian auto next time..
i got mine at these prices..

front disc - rm500 per pair
front brake pad -rm 305 per pair
rear brake pad - rm 230 per pair
brake sensor - rm25 each

mika;704643 said:
bro, get your parts from bavarian auto next time..
i got mine at these prices..

front disc - rm500 per pair
front brake pad -rm 305 per pair
rear brake pad - rm 230 per pair
brake sensor - rm25 each

Thanks bro, your mech allow you to bring the parts along?

Congrats on purchasing the best BMW 5 series. You'll not regret it. Welcome to the e39 family

Nice update and I do agree with you on "it was a rough journey" but I'm sorry I have to disagree with you on "Still left 1 last thing to add, M5 skirt, front and back, then I'm done."

Reason: It's a life-long process modding an E39 :4:

And yeah you need also M5 side mirrors, LSD, seats, etc etc...please refer to fariz.hashim for full list :vroam:

Haha, Seewai and 7833, nice one, already spent over 20k in less than a year on this car, I need to slow down. Wifey starts to complain already.

A friend recently bought an Audi A4 B7, very nice and powerful. My heart changing, hehe.

cyne;781049 said:
I don't know about you. I've gone from Bim, to Merc to VW and back to Bim.... it still bites back. Have not tried the Audi though, but think its not too far diff from VW.

I'm not sure yet, need to pinjam my friend's B7 2.0T to see the difference. Will update the test later. Which VW were you having? What was the difference with your E39?

Yeah, I googled B7 vs E90, most of the feedback says the Audi looks better but the bimmer is more fun to drive. Will experience it myself soon.

Lithium2;780953 said:
After almost a year of repairing, maintaining and upgrading, this is the outcome, it was a rough journey. HAHA. Still left 1 last thing to add, M5 skirt, front and back, then I'm done.

View attachment 26861
View attachment 26862

HAHA..you WRONG and i agreed wih seewai..u will find that u never ever done to mod you e39 till only dust left at your pocket..trust me..:rolleyes:

Yutayut;781418 said:
HAHA..you WRONG and i agreed wih seewai..u will find that u never ever done to mod you e39 till only dust left at your pocket..trust me..:rolleyes:

My pocket already gone....... :eek:

Try Kim Keong Motor in Tmn Sea. The guy's spray shop is in sungai buloh, got my car repainted there. Pricing is quite decent. You can call the boss Ah Keong at 012-232 6012.

insomniac;781857 said:
Try Kim Keong Motor in Tmn Sea. The guy's spray shop is in sungai buloh, got my car repainted there. Pricing is quite decent. You can call the boss Ah Keong at 012-232 6012.

Thanks bro, I have already paint the car. Car now in workshop again, changing some suspension bushing....... got sound going over bumps. Looks like going to be another 4 digit bill.......

Top Bottom