Carbon Fibre plate holder

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bro RH5 at TTDI shah alam oso have this one shop doing customade plate..n realy cheep to..u can use any font u like n sizes...just wait 10 to 20 minutes n ready..

ck318ci;677087 said:
have decided to drop the idea with CF plate holder...

I am getting a generic universal plate holder ( no wordings) and gonna get the painter to paint it Sapphire Black with Coating..

I think this will be much easier and might turn out just nice...

I did the CF plate with the wordings at Eurotuner, didn't take the plate holder.

Plate is RM120 a piece.

View attachment 20877

yat325;679006 said:
bro RH5 at TTDI shah alam oso have this one shop doing customade plate..n realy cheep to..u can use any font u like n sizes...just wait 10 to 20 minutes n ready..

Hi yat, where about is that place..? Can u give me the shop name and exact location?

Thanks..

bro the shop name not realy remember..but once u arive that area averybody knows that place...its not a car accsecories shop...u can see infront of the shop they alot of kind custome no plates.....near by the mybank ttdi bro u wont miss it..

seewai;679101 said:
I did the CF plate with the wordings at Eurotuner, didn't take the plate holder.

Plate is RM120 a piece.

View attachment 20877

Just changed my number plate. Asked the shop onwer to stick CF sticker onto the plate for RM10 per piece. Another good or rather cheap alternative option for a CF look number plate.

e46_UDM;685501 said:
Just changed my number plate. Asked the shop onwer to stick CF sticker onto the plate for RM10 per piece. Another good or rather cheap alternative option for a CF look number plate.

Yeah me too... Just bought pair of plate no board and ask the accessory shop to wrap it with CF vinyl sticker and total damage is ... plate = rm5 x 2pcs + CF sticker = rm5 x 2 + customed wording n numbers rm 25.. so total = RM 45.. hheehhee...
and the result juz same as bro yat325 plate.... by daway im in northern region...

Top Bottom