Final Trackday for 2005

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

Club Guest
all you track junkies and track virgins, oct 23rd will be the final open trackday for 2005. it will also be the final any trackday for the year as there are no more open slots for exclusive events til next year. simply put, if u need to scratch ur track itch, oct 23rd is the LAST DAY to do it. :)Italia Auto will be making a track excursion and it would be fun to have BMWClub along.Date: Sunday, Oct 23rd Time: 2-5pm Venue: Sepang F1 Circuit Fee: RM150 for the 3 hr session Requirements: Helmet & shoes. Gloves recommended. Preparations: 1. Sepang is hard on the brakes. Mandatory to check brake pad thickness and replace brake fluid with a good DOT4 before u go into track. 2. If your car is almost due for an oil change, do it before trackday, not after. u want the best protection when the car is working its hardest. Otherwise, check that all fluid/oil levels are sufficient. 3. Check tire wear and do alignment if required. Check tire pressure just before trackday. U shd run slightly higher pressures (4-5 psi extra) for track. 4. Bring water for ur car and urself. 5. Other than that, come and be prepared to have fun! IA already has about 12-13 ppl signed up, and we're expecting more. I would appreciate it if you could start a signup here so I can gauge how many cars to expect and arrange for pit space accordingly.See you all there!redd

muahaha

Let's hope my italia bella is ready, if not, there is always the kookaburra. This time, I will install a taxi meter in the kookaburra - people should pay when they go on roller coaster ;)

1. OSFlanker - Kookaburra Racing Team
2. Zoggee - Kookaburra Racing Team (?)
3. BM5 - Kookaburra Racing Team (?)
4. Alvin - Kookaburra Racing Team (?)
5. Fabian - Kookaburra Racing Team (?)

:cry: no worthy ride... I'll just drop by for fun... What're taxi fares like? :blush:

If there are sufficient take ups between BMW club and Auto Italia do you think SIC can close up the event? The last time I went for a track day it was an open day and the amount of traffic on the track was like federal highway during rush hour.

Originally posted by rails@Sep 29 2005, 09:11 PM
If there are sufficient take ups between BMW club and Auto Italia do you think SIC can close up the event? The last time I went for a track day it was an open day and the amount of traffic on the track was like federal highway during rush hour.
Open track day will remain an open track day. A closed track day must be on another day, and I think it will be wishful thinking to have a closed track day.

The cost is about RM5,000 per hour approx so that means it's RM15,000 for 3 hours. you would need 100 cars to keep the cost at RM150 per car. Oh, and you also need the 100 cars to pay you upfront! Don't see that happening :blink:

rails, my original plan was to do a closed event for IA and BMWClub but SIC are all out of dates til next year. Oct 23rd is literally the FINAL trackday for the year for SIC.

i really dont expect much trackies since its bulan puasa and all. but so what if there are. if u respect them they usually will not cause u any probs. i havent had any incidences yet and several close shaves were entirely my fault (sheepish grin :D ).

come one come all!

redd

flanker, get WJ to bring his monster bella! i want a taxi ride in that one!

redd

Drivers
3. BM5 - Kookaburra Racing Team (?)

Look see look see
1. feisaldzul

You guys can adjourn to the AGM right after your track day. Ngam ngam hoe!

:p :p

John, this time whose handbag you are going to carry ?

er, ello? no takers other than the kookaburra racing team? jpb, energy, e46f, f.man, the necc? last one for the yr u know?

redd

:yahoo:

Drivers
3. bmFIVE - Kookaburra Racing Team

Look see look see
1. feisaldzul

Sorry but i will not be able to make it. Will be arriving form US on this sunday. So its impossible for me to make it. SOB SOB!

Originally posted by Alvin@Oct 3 2005, 09:28 PM
Sorry but i will not be able to make it. Will be arriving form US on this sunday. So its impossible for me to make it. SOB SOB!
This Sunday aint 23rd...

when is this event ? 23rd oct ??? :ph34r:

isnt the AGM on the 23rd asw well ? :huh:

Originally posted by Daredevil@Sep 30 2005, 05:32 PM
You guys can adjourn to the AGM right after your track day. Ngam ngam hoe!
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom