A6 Hybrid vs 520d

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
energy;829352 said:
Anyone knows when will the audi a6 hybrid be available for booking again?

Just give Euromobil a call for more info. Some customers may decide to cancel and you can take over.

Just wonder now AB in Penang having promotion for F10 pre-LCI, the price difference between A6 hybrid vs 520i is around RM40k. Which one would you choose?

For me, BMW is more exciting drive. Other factor is after sales service. If you read from Audi forum, better pray you don't get a car with some problem as the local service center sucks!

CBU vs CKD quality, some more you save RM240k in duty. For me I don't want to be a fool to pay our corrupt Govt more taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Eh ... A6 is about 290k, 520d is 330k. The 520d handling has nothing much to shout about. A6 with 40k to spare la ... Now if its Val's 535 with full pimping then we are talking la ...

328Sport;841791 said:
CBU vs CKD quality, some more you save RM240k in duty. For me I don't want to be a fool to pay our corrupt Govt more taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

If talking bout cbu and tax A6 wins anytime.

tIANcI;841792 said:
Eh ... A6 is about 290k, 520d is 330k. The 520d handling has nothing much to shout about. A6 with 40k to spare la ... Now if its Val's 535 with full pimping then we are talking la ...

Straight 6 3 litres wt twin turbocor wins anytime.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4

tIANcI;841813 said:
IM ... But the 520d takde 3 litre straight 6 ker. Hehehe ...

530d lorr kasi import satu hehe

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4

tIANcI;841792 said:

Now promo, can get 520i at 520d pricing. Actually RM 40k difference advantage is not so much if after few years due to Audi depreciation is higher than BMW.

Audi salesmen are one of the most cocky ever in Malaysia. They will only serve those with "Saya ada banyak duit" look. I went there once to have a look at their car and after standing around for close to 15 minutes and no one come to serve me, I pick one salesman, hantam him kuat kuat and walk off. Damn man. I am a customer with budget of RM430k and yet they treat me like a kid who comes to look see look see. Apa lar. I ends up booking 528i.

My complain apart, A6 hybrid pricing no doubt is the winner here. The car is really worth every penny. Few of my friends got it AFTER putting their name in the waiting list and all their comments are good. So, no harm trying it out.

I been to Audi in Glenmarie, it's a 50:50 thing when it comes to their SA. But frankly, AB Glenmarie is the same. Go in tee shirt and jeans, they dun really care about you too. Act like you can't afford la.

Actually it's human nature la, people tend to do so, but if u are the onli customer walking in, regardless of what's your attire, and they still ignote u, then they deserve to be hammered la...
Audi more of built quality materials, interior and exteriorly n perhaps their ICE gadgets? Driving experience cannot beat bmw la... I tested their A4 before, cannot la...

Aku ade bmw lori ko ade?

Top Bottom