ECU---> Piggyback

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by chubby@Jun 14 2006, 01:10 AM
Lumky,

Waaa liaooo wehhh...that nite after TT we were goin in the same direction mahhh...waaaa ur car was flying like a bat from a cave la wei...ur ecu remap worked wonders maa :D
Now want to Api me and do my car la ni :D
I want to do la....but waiting for King M3 give discount :D

BURGEr Time!

:yahoo:
Chubby & all barader...,

Good thing must share-share with frens... if remapped ecu still like turtle...
cheh, i don recommend one :D

Like that not Api you-la... it's called FLAME-FLAME you oredi... :rofl: :D :p

No, no, no... Chubby (and all Bimmer barader) serious... me don't get anything
out of it one (b'cos CT veli kedekut-la, teh oso no belanja).
But the difference is there after remapped :yes:
Pair it with a good air filter & exhaust system... what goes in must come out oso-wat.

bro lumky... i think most of us who hv hang around u would know ur udm's capabilities... thts y u never get a chance to lead a convoy... we scared we cant follow u ma...

i just wan my speed limiter taken away.... damnit

Originally posted by karate70@Jun 14 2006, 04:19 PM
bro lumky... i think most of us who hv hang around u would know ur udm's capabilities... thts y u never get a chance to lead a convoy... we scared we cant follow u ma...

i just wan my speed limiter taken away.... damnit
now i know y............hmmm

anyway, bro lumky...

u think for a ecu remapped is adviseable for rides like mine & popeadrian?

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

we r onli...tiga satu lapan saja lah..

Lumky...waaaa very true la u talk...true true :D

NKOTB n pope n karate,

If can like lumky said..go for it...if sure got no diff at the end of the day...dont do it...wasting money lor:D

karate,

cannot get Calvin to help n take out ur limiter mah? :D

Burger time!

Eh Shawn/Sean..... we install for USD3k etc and then still have to worry about installation problems (like you said, who can safely install?) even if we took it to St***gart to get it done.

On top of that, must upgrade the other parts to be able to handle the power AND be able to stop.

Spend so much, might as well just buy a bigger carlah..... :)

Well agreed with popeadrian (well, this is my opinion thats all)

From what I know, popeadrian and myself chipped our cars. Regardless of how much we spend, our base engine is still a 1.9L. Might as well spend some more getting a nice ride like Lumky's or Chubby's that has a bigger base engine. Then...modify. :yahoo:

Okay...what I am trying to say is 10% increase from a 1.9L is a few miserable horsepower (be it with a chip/filter/exhaust). But, say a 10% increase in power on a 2.8L is huge...much more horsepower by spending the same amount of $$$ on modification. :yahoo:

Furthermore chipping a 1.9L and a 2.8L should be around the same price...but look at the significant power increase. :beaten:

Hahaha...no matter how i floor...I only hear M3 and 328i and even a 323Ci "Vrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm past"

Anyway...this is only an opinion...So...chubby...quickly install the chip. Hahaha! I am promoting ur car before it is even chipped. :yahoo:

BMchai, turbocharging and supercharging is one good way of pushing out hp from a base engine. But support is also very important as we need people with the know-how to tune air fuel mixture, engine bay temperature, etc...and like pope said, you have to take care of the brakes, handling, exhaust, etc.

Like Calvin said...might as well buy M3.... :beaten: :beaten: :beaten:

To our fello bimmians, just do what your heart desires.... must be the heart happy-happy.... and the pocket easy-easy :yahoo:

Vinson,

u do have a point bro but true oso what lumky say....do whatever makes u happy n easy easy on the pocket...or go easy on the pocket for a while n straight get m3 brader :D
its ok..burgers on me :D

Lumky,

Wise words :D

pope,
slowly slowly get bigger mah...like a child..one day will grow up :D

nKtoB,

I agree with u bro...Calvin...bila boleh start installment programme? :D

Calvin,

Kasi laaaa installment....need to save money n buy m5..opsss i mean m3 :D

Burger time!

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Right on chubby and Lumky

Do whatever that makes u happy. Some of us are passionate about aesthetics, some are passionate about power, some passionate about stock...and even a rare few passionate about braking (Brembo). Let us be happy happy. :yahoo: :yahoo:

But I know a few who are passionate about burgers and our shiny bald patch. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chubby,

I think Calvin Tan will agree...Hiop Chip + Burgers is indeed a very good :yahoo: :yahoo: Value Meal. Like Fish & Chips. :rofl: :rofl:

So when are the potato...ooppsss! Hiop chips coming.

whitesmoke...must ask black feather bird calvin...he can help u whitesmoke..waaaaa like red indian talk like dat..:D
Just kiddin :D

personally i dont think so can la...but maybe can :)

Personally I dont think so too. Both the cars are different in engine capacity, power, number of cylinders, etc..But as Chubby said, please check with Calvin Tan the wise man on the mountain. :yahoo:

Calvin, since when you are known as black feathered bird? :yahoo:

Vinson,

I gave him the name

his car black mah...csl boot light as feather...his car M3 worrr..can fly ...so

Black Feathered Bird :)

Calvin...:D

Top Bottom