ECU---> Piggyback

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Vinson...ur right la..why dont we all buy m3...we all go to calvin's place..buy the M3 sticker and put on our rides..then go exhaust shop..make quad exhaust...voila...M3 wei!!! :D

Calvin...just kidding... :D

Burger time!

:yahoo:

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 13 2006, 12:04 PM
Vinson...ur right la..why dont we all buy m3...we all go to calvin's place..buy the M3 sticker and put on our rides..then go exhaust shop..make quad exhaust...voila...M3 wei!!! :D

Calvin...just kidding... :D

Burger time!

I think we should start a group buy for the M3 badge

:D :D :D

Calvin... yOU ah!!!....m3 badge oso want to push to us all ah...:D

eh bro...pulley mah when arrive...by the way...my front breaks now sound like jet engine man...normal meh?..i kinda like it...hehehe :D

Burger time!

u all really made my day, after a long hard day @ work...chubby, calvin & vinson really put the smile back on me!

starting a list of M3 badges, quad exhaust...this one really funny!

and on the piggyback issue, can't help but agree with Al Bundy & even concured by Calvin ( he's the promoter of ecu-remapped oso )

i do appreciate his honesty though......

-burger time- :rofl:

Hats off to the wise man on the mountain - Calvin Tan for his extreme honesty :)

M3 badge and fake quad exhaust...U guys make me laugh after a stressful day at work

Originally posted by vinson@Jun 13 2006, 07:39 PM
Hats off to the wise man on the mountain - Calvin Tan for his extreme honesty :)

M3 badge and fake quad exhaust...U guys make me laugh after a stressful day at work
pai sey...pai sey... :D

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 13 2006, 12:15 PM
Calvin... yOU ah!!!....m3 badge oso want to push to us all ah...:D

eh bro...pulley mah when arrive...by the way...my front breaks now sound like jet engine man...normal meh?..i kinda like it...hehehe :D

Burger time!

chubby, no worry if your brakes sound like jet engine. It is normal for the drilled or slotted disc rotor and sport brake pads.

Waited for almost a year and, after much contemplation only that I got it done last week.
Really time wasting... that was my initial feeling after having my ECU re-map & installed and tested drive the car for a few laps .

The"""SHOULD DO IT EARLIER-LA""""feeling sunk-in right away!

Immediately the car transformed from a beast to a monster (wanted to upgrade the anti-roll bar & brake oredi to tame it a bit) that pulls the moment I step the pedal (syok-nya).
Underpower-la, car lethargy-la, must put V-power-la.... GONE! overnite GONE!

And the MAN offer me this a year ago is Calvin Tan from Eurocar Motorsport, don't make the same mistake just like me.... time wasting :D

Chubby, my posting half a year ago... go for it & you'll feel how the car pull off from the traffic light... :D

NKTOB,VInson,leakwoon,pope,

with all the stresses of daily life...its ok i guess to behave like how we do here in this forum...im happy that we all can make each other smile...i dont want to go in deep n stuff but hey...as the old saying goes...dont worry be happy...oh yea....dont forget "burger time"! :D

Calvin,

King M3 Of The All Mighty Segambut BMW Bikin Area...tenkiu King for clarifying for me in regards to my newly installed jet engine brakes :D

Lumky,

Waaa liaooo wehhh...that nite after TT we were goin in the same direction mahhh...waaaa ur car was flying like a bat from a cave la wei...ur ecu remap worked wonders maa :D
Now want to Api me and do my car la ni :D
I want to do la....but waiting for King M3 give discount :D

BURGEr Time!

leakwoon,

Waaaaaa...u want to burger me me mahh...can can...ayam special 2 please :D

Burger time!

Vinson,

Sandwich oso i sapuuu ! :D

King M3 Calvin...kasi remap vinson's ecu bro! :D
Lets see once n for all how much difference it will give :D

Burger time!

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 14 2006, 10:57 AM
Vinson,

Burger time!

boss kasih sandwich satu mali....

ur sandwich is one da way chubby :)

different is like when you chasing with brother Lumky lor LOL....

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 14 2006, 10:57 AM
Vinson,

Burger time!

Eh Vinson.... thought you said car already remap??? Or was it chipped/Hiop?

:dunno:

Pope -

The car have been chipped with Superchip. Got it in from Singapore. :D But still smell smoke and dust of M3 and Lumky's 328.

The sanwich part was to pull chubby's leg...hahaha :yahoo:

Chubby -

Thanks for the offer...but already has Superchip...thats why no speed limited at 180km/h and more rev friendly. But sad to say, still 318. So cannot chase after you and bro Lumky. Lumky 328 + chip very powderful. Thanks to the advice from the wise man on the mountain - Calvin Tan. Great and honest advice. :yahoo:

adrian,

ours is the 1900cc engines la...

saw an advert, can turbocharge the heart, 3+++USD, hp >200...

the trick is, who in KL know how to install?

Top Bottom