ECU---> Piggyback

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Nktob,

Bro...honestly i cannot say for sure whether worth or not...coz i have not gone thru this chipping,piggyback or remap ecu process as yet...have to ask those that have done it...what i do know from our last tt a few days ago...lumky told me he did the hiop thing with calvin if i remember correctly and he said it was worth every cent...after the tt...i went to kl and lumky was in front of me...damn lumky u drive like a bat out of a cave :D heeheh!!!

SO 2 THIngs u can do...
1. Do it and see wat gains u get OR

2. Do what redearth did...change exhaust n filter n turn off aircon when required...this one proven by redearth.. :D

i think thats all...but personally i think it should work...but i may be wrong :D

burger time :yahoo:

leakwoon,

its just my tagline..based on our tt's...i love to eat burgers.. :D

josie...yes u r right..its different...hiop is basically remapping the ecu individually to the specific car as each car is unique...PM Calvin if u want further information :D

burger time!

:yahoo:

skar..u want to sponsor to do what u say...vinson n me can volunteer :D

burger time!

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 12 2006, 01:13 AM
Nktob,

Bro...honestly i cannot say for sure whether worth or not...coz i have not gone thru this chipping,piggyback or remap ecu process as yet...have to ask those that have done it...what i do know from our last tt a few days ago...lumky told me he did the hiop thing with calvin if i remember correctly and he said it was worth every cent...after the tt...i went to kl and lumky was in front of me...damn lumky u drive like a bat out of a cave :D heeheh!!!

SO 2 THIngs u can do...
1. Do it and see wat gains u get OR

2. Do what redearth did...change exhaust n filter n turn off aircon when required...this one proven by redearth.. :D

i think thats all...but personally i think it should work...but i may be wrong :D

correct me if i'm wrong...

chubby ur ride and lumky's are 328 rite???

but mine and popeadrian onli 318 lah....kalau hiop thingy don't know got real feel or not??

maybe after that, the real feel is that pocket empty liao! LOL!

-burger time- :D

maybe after that, the real feel is that pocket empty liao! LOL!

-burger time- :D[/QUOTE]

true true true :D

Calvin...weh...what u mean by true true true meh?...u mean 318's cannot feel the difference if do the hiop thing?..aiyaaaa u the sifu here lor :D

BUrger time!

NKTOB,

bro...as fas as car mods are concerned...it'll never end bro :D
so might as well enjoy life,our rides and burgers! :D

BUrger time!

Put it simply, most tuners can only increase the engine's hp by 5 to 8% at most. The bigger the engine, the higher the increase. For 318, most tuners quote an increase around 8 to10hp, after transmission lost you will be looking at 6-7hp at the wheels AT MOST! Not much if you ask me. If you are looking for performance, 1) sell off and get a 6 pot or 2) forced induction...otherwise just drive the car as it was designed to be! :)

Originally posted by chubby@Jun 13 2006, 10:46 AM
Calvin...weh...what u mean by true true true meh?...u mean 318's cannot feel the difference if do the hiop thing?..aiyaaaa u the sifu here lor :D

BUrger time!

the real feel is that pocket empty liao ma!

Words from the wise man on mountain...Calvin tan :yahoo:

True...everyone should just go buy M3. Hahahaha! :yahoo:

Top Bottom