Hiop ECU remap programs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Is it because of remapping. ECU problem

Hi I am justnew to here. My E46 recently got problem with ECU and idling. Intially I ot problem with Air mass sensor. then I solved it by changing new one. Then when I did scanning the 202 P0170 & P0173 fuel trim bank 1 & bank2 came out then i changed the 02 sensor. It diassapear now. when scan again the sickness move to camshaf sensor then I changed the camshaft sensor, the dtc dissapear. but it move to misfire DTC 238,239 & 240. Sometime DTC move to 242,242 and 243. My formen & I then suspected the ECU problem. The foremean swap the ECu with aftermarket ECU and he said the car idle is now ok and no dtc is detected. dont want to change my ecu cause it will cause me to change key. For your information I just bought this car. I feel this car is very power ful.My pforeman and i suspected the previous owner did modification to the car..remapping etc..My question can remapping cause this problem? Can remapping again solve the problem. Or should i staraigth away change ECU.

My gearbox also got some leaking. Can faulty to ECU and idling cause gearbox problem? Hope all respected sifu can advise. Beside can somebody reccommedn any workshop expert on this.

Megat thank you,

alimranyasin;431404 said:
Hi I am justnew to here. My E46 recently got problem with ECU and idling. Intially I ot problem with Air mass sensor. then I solved it by changing new one. Then when I did scanning the 202 P0170 & P0173 fuel trim bank 1 & bank2 came out then i changed the 02 sensor. It diassapear now. when scan again the sickness move to camshaf sensor then I changed the camshaft sensor, the dtc dissapear. but it move to misfire DTC 238,239 & 240. Sometime DTC move to 242,242 and 243. My formen & I then suspected the ECU problem. The foremean swap the ECu with aftermarket ECU and he said the car idle is now ok and no dtc is detected. dont want to change my ecu cause it will cause me to change key. For your information I just bought this car. I feel this car is very power ful.My pforeman and i suspected the previous owner did modification to the car..remapping etc..My question can remapping cause this problem? Can remapping again solve the problem. Or should i staraigth away change ECU.

My gearbox also got some leaking. Can faulty to ECU and idling cause gearbox problem? Hope all respected sifu can advise. Beside can somebody reccommedn any workshop expert on this.

Megat thank you,

My E46 is 325i year 2002

Top Bottom