e92 335i Oil Cooling Problems...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi,
coupe coz easier to find body parts. Conv e93 brings the chick factor but has less parts to fiddle with.
For DCI, ada grupeM, AFE, Injen, Simota and open pod. it depends on what sort of money you willing to spend. Try MSD, Stuggard, Obermaier, Exotic mods, works to source for your DCI. But only install DCI if you have a tune either Procede or JB3, otherwise dont expect any HP gains and expect loss instead.

Tq so much cosmo. Which dci will suit juicebox, sprint booster and tubi exhaust? Rougly howe much?

If you have the tune the sprint booster not needed. Dirt cheap DCI you can try 2 5" open pod K&N filters and get them installed with 2 3" tubing, probably will cost you RM500 for the filters, RM80 for additional part and RM80 for installation. If this is too extreme for you then go for plug n play such as AFE, GrupeM.

For me, i try to stay away from JB products n go with Procede.

You should do the following mods to your 335i (follow in order):

1) KW Adjustable Suspension
2) H&R Anti Roll Bar
3) Vishnu Procede
4) Catless Downpipes
5) Bigger Intercooler
6) Bigger Oil Cooler
7) Dual Cone Intake (only if after you've upgraded to bigger intercooler, if not just change to Drop In Filter)
8) Brembo Big Brake Kit (6pot front & 4pot rear)

In my opinion, by having all the above is good enough. Anything more, it is time to change or upgrade your car instead.

David Yong;600828 said:
0) Tyres
2) H&R Anti Roll Bar
3) Vishnu Procede
4) Catless Downpipes
5) Bigger Intercooler
6) Bigger Oil Cooler
7) Dual Cone Intake (only if after you've upgraded to bigger intercooler, if not just change to Drop In Filter)

In my opinion, by having all the above is good enough. Anything more, it is time to change or upgrade your car instead.

My 1st mod.

cosmo;600778 said:
If you have the tune the sprint booster not needed. Dirt cheap DCI you can try 2 5" open pod K&N filters and get them installed with 2 3" tubing, probably will cost you RM500 for the filters, RM80 for additional part and RM80 for installation. If this is too extreme for you then go for plug n play such as AFE, GrupeM.

For me, i try to stay away from JB products n go with Procede.

some say sprint booster will further bring forward the power brought by tune? re dci, tubing is rm80 only? will the oil in the filter mess up the maf? i like extreme btw... why stay away from jb as i heard its more stable than procede? price wise?

David Yong;600828 said:

2) H&R Anti Roll Bar
3) Vishnu Procede
4) Catless Downpipes
5) Bigger Intercooler
6) Bigger Oil Cooler

kw v1 v2 or v3? whats the price n performance diff?
2. h&r or m-sport rear arb better? how many mm?
3. why vishnu and not jb? price diff?
4. how about sport cats?
5. forge intercooler? 2pcs? will there be drop in boost?
6. any brand to recommend? price?
7. dci using k&n open pod?
8. brembo or alcon? which one lighter? lighter than stock? or bmw performance brakes produced by brembo?
how about forge diverter valves or bov? 5000km oil change?

bro cosmo,
jb3 from what i heard is more than 3.5k now something like 4.5k or 5k if not mistaken. you mean procede v4 can boost higher? higher gains? where's the best place to get procede v4? u in shah alam too? which part?

AC525;601341 said:
bro cosmo,
jb3 from what i heard is more than 3.5k now something like 4.5k or 5k if not mistaken. you mean procede v4 can boost higher? higher gains? where's the best place to get procede v4? u in shah alam too? which part?

Bro, at GT auto they have several 335i's and you can pull out the dyno results. There are those with full mods and JB3 with abt 315+ whp. The power band at the higher RPM ranges are volatile. While my car ran with higher whp and smoother power band at similar rpms.

Hey guys, cool knowledge and details.... learning lots here. btw, im a newbie- hope to hand around here often :)

other 90bhp

M5port;490672 said:
got my car today, i checked and the oil cooler is there... urban driving and highway driving, the temp was between 110c and 120c.

the car is already superb, wonder how it is like adding in another 90Bhp hehehehe...

try Juice box easily gain 80-100 hp pm me if interested

Running on map1(13.8psi) with Procede sans other mods..awesome is the word! There's power everywhere..just flex the right foot.And its all worry free cuz with autotune,Procede regulates the whole equation according to real time conditions be they internal to the engine or external such as enviromental conditions and also the type of mods to the engine.

Will include the normal bolt-ons in due time such as DPs,bigger FMICs etc.

Hey Jas,

Had JB3 installed already for almost a year now, running on JB3 v2.0 =)

cosmo;601462 said:
Bro, at GT auto they have several 335i's and you can pull out the dyno results. There are those with full mods and JB3 with abt 315+ whp. The power band at the higher RPM ranges are volatile. While my car ran with higher whp and smoother power band at similar rpms.

315whp is cool i wonder what figures does procede produce? when you say volatile do you mean not consistent with each runs? how much whp did your car ran?

supergripen;602655 said:
Running on map1(13.8psi) with Procede sans other mods..awesome is the word! There's power everywhere..just flex the right foot.And its all worry free cuz with autotune,Procede regulates the whole equation according to real time conditions be they internal to the engine or external such as enviromental conditions and also the type of mods to the engine.

Will include the normal bolt-ons in due time such as DPs,bigger FMICs etc.

13.8psi is about 1bar? cool... wonder how many psi does jb3 produces... DPs?

Top Bottom