e92 335i Oil Cooling Problems...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
M5port;604624 said:
Hey Jas,

Had JB3 installed already for almost a year now, running on JB3 v2.0 =)

Hi bro wonder how much whp and psi your car pulling now with jb3 v2.0? n the cost?

no idea... really, anyone wanna sponsor me for a dyno test? haha... installed it in sg Boss Motorsports, paid about sgd1500 for it if i remember correctly. Marco from Motorsport Division carries it now so you dont have to drive all the way south.

AC525;604675 said:
Me too... Maybe can view n feel the power of your car when free...
You got your car? PM me your contact.
AC525;604679 said:
315whp is cool i wonder what figures does procede produce? when you say volatile do you mean not consistent with each runs? how much whp did your car ran?
335.8whp with DCI and V4 only. Going to do another once I've run with my new mods to allow the v4 to calibrate with the new upgrades. Dont ask what i've install, coz i dont want to remind myself on the money spent.

335whp on just the DCI and V4..that's awesome! I've got the V4 but nothing else so far.Will be concentrating on the chassis next.

Does the DCI come with a heatshield cuz most of the ones I've seen don't hv heatshields.I'm pretty concerned about ingesting hot air from the engine.But they do sound great don't they? I think with all ur mods u'll likely surpass the 400bhp barrier.

supergripen;605272 said:
335whp on just the DCI and V4..that's awesome! I've got the V4 but nothing else so far.Will be concentrating on the chassis next.

Does the DCI come with a heatshield cuz most of the ones I've seen don't hv heatshields.I'm pretty concerned about ingesting hot air from the engine.But they do sound great don't they? I think with all ur mods u'll likely surpass the 400bhp barrier.
My DCI kampung racer style, no heat sheild. If you are reffering to heat soak, yes it is a concern but not alarming just yet becoz of the dyno results. The DV helps eliminate turbo lag tho and 2nd oil cooler helps cool the car below 120C even when driving hard.. I find cleaning the existing oil cooler under the fender well helps too. 400bhp lol... Dont think can achieve this unless with meth.

cosmo;605289 said:
My DCI kampung racer style, no heat sheild. If you are reffering to heat soak, yes it is a concern but not alarming just yet becoz of the dyno results. The DV helps eliminate turbo lag tho and 2nd oil cooler helps cool the car below 120C even when driving hard.. I find cleaning the existing oil cooler under the fender well helps too. 400bhp lol... Dont think can achieve this unless with meth.

I meant 400bhp crank.

How much for the 2nd oil cooler? Next engine bolt-ons that I'm considering are the AMS intercooler,the 2nd oil cooler and DPs.What do u think about AR Design's upgraded radiator? It comes with a tranny oil cooler for 6AT in addition to immensely improved cooling for the engine.DVs and exhaust should round it up nicely.

M5port;605652 said:
what about Moton coilovers and Movit BBK?

Have read nothing but good things about Moton,but are they available here? And how do they fare on the e90/91/92?

supergripen;605697 said:
Have read nothing but good things about Moton,but are they available here? And how do they fare on the e90/91/92?

not sure, i am curious also if they are selling it here and how much. Bro why did you change your turbos?

M5port;605836 said:
not sure, i am curious also if they are selling it here and how much. Bro why did you change your turbos?

Wastegates kaput.. thinking of Rob Beck now,with the spare twins I have in my store

supergripen;606243 said:
Wastegates kaput.. thinking of Rob Beck now,with the spare twins I have in my store

Go look for Freddie and get him to pass it to Kelvin's tuner to rebuilt your old turbos. It is about Euro 3k plus.

Wonder how much I'll get if I decide to sell off the 335? Just thinking out loud.. not serious.

Wow, you have a E90 335i?
I am looking to buy early next year.
Every ad I have looked at so far (to keep an eye on price) has been E92 or E93.

Ops didn't notice it was e90 btw wats the performance n handling difference between a 335 e92 and e93?

Top Bottom