Thoughts on E92 335

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
supergripen;831484 said:
Ahhh so desu nehhh.. How are the mods working out?

Anyways,I'm contemplating an upgrade to 19s..looking at the BBS CHR.Just love how understatedly awesome Bad's 335 looks on them. Exactly what I was looking for.Plus I know how hardy they are from Daniel's experience with them.

the mods are working well capt :) need better brakes :vroam:

yup, u can't go wrong with BBS CH-R..go for it capt! sturdy n lightweight!

silverhallique;841513 said:
thanks bros...

I've already put a deposit on the car...hope everything goes smoothly and get the car, this is the 3rd one though...as in first 2 E92s was sold before I got to confirm even only after seeing it for 1 day :40:

If u ever wanna part with your 313s,lemme know.

supergripen;842206 said:
If u ever wanna part with your 313s,lemme know.

wahh how do u know he has the 313s on his ride? hehe..if got spare lobangs for 313s do let me know also yea..next year is too long to wait :p

[video=youtube;UBpFA8Yqx_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBpFA8Yqx_w[/video]

initialM;842214 said:
[video=youtube;UBpFA8Yqx_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBpFA8Yqx_w[/video]

woit..tak keje ke...asyik tgk youtube je..cepat2 la pasang toyol tuuu..dah booking ke nak psg weekend ni kat sunway?

Hahahaha wa tanam anggur la tarak kerja. Aiyah sikalang toyol pon suda takut. Xmau main toyol lg.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4

SilverBullet;841593 said:
the mods are working well capt :) need better brakes :vroam:

yup, u can't go wrong with BBS CH-R..go for it capt! sturdy n lightweight!

even CH-Rs are no match for PJ monster pot holes..just 1.5 years, and all 4 of my rims dented. one so badly i had to replace it with a new BBS as it was too badly dented to repair (going at just 80kph, but hit pothole under IKEA tunnel, instantly demolished) sigh...19inci have to be very very careful....next car def sticking to 18s

Ryou;843883 said:
even CH-Rs are no match for PJ monster pot holes..just 1.5 years, and all 4 of my rims dented. one so badly i had to replace it with a new BBS as it was too badly dented to repair (going at just 80kph, but hit pothole under IKEA tunnel, instantly demolished) sigh...19inci have to be very very careful....next car def sticking to 18s
Sigh, same here, all 4 of my CH-Rs are currently dented as well. Not so bad that I can feel vibrations in the car but it shows whenever it is on the balancing machine.

will the bengkok rims affect the tyres threadware and quality(cracks etc) ? my front left have a slight but i blum

ketuk it yet

- - - Updated - - -

will the bengkok rims affect the tyres threadware and quality(cracks etc) ? my front left have a slight but i blum

ketuk it yet

Top Bottom