E90 top speed

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Val ... Rattlesnake smoke cars on a daily basis. His diesel car smokes people

GTi is one pocket rocket, i had a hard time keeping up with a modded one at high speed.
The fella was chasing down a 458 italia while my puny 325 tried to keep up like bette midler song "from a distance" lol
Handling on tight twists and bends cant compare to bmw but long straight and gradual curves is not an issue.
i have done 250kmh on mex on a straight/flat and felt tt the car can still go but my ahem kecut edi, took me a while to cari back the fella.
i'm on 19', kw v3's, H&R ARB with camber settings, once in alife time, never again too dangerous

e60FANster;834608 said:
GTi is one pocket rocket, i had a hard time keeping up with a modded one at high speed.
The fella was chasing down a 458 italia while my puny 325 tried to keep up like bette midler song "from a distance" lol
Handling on tight twists and bends cant compare to bmw but long straight and gradual curves is not an issue.
i have done 250kmh on mex on a straight/flat and felt tt the car can still go but my ahem kecut edi, took me a while to cari back the fella.
i'm on 19', kw v3's, H&R ARB with camber settings, once in alife time, never again too dangerous

Yup...agree with you e60FANster.... but only been done at 240 km/h on straight/flat then suddenly my scary low balls feeling comes la....never2 again & once in a life time maybe :eek:

I never tried such high speed b4.. i don't have ironballs.. lol..

Trust me. Don't under estimate a modded golf GTI. It can smokes many UDM anytime.

Bro e60 Fan, wa u got superb suspension of KW ver3 plus 19 inch rims n ARb, how can la still feel kecut at 240kmhr?
Our bro Tianci here not too long time ago wallop an f30 328i with racechip and an e92 335i with jb3 n meth at downhill Karak...with his legendary stock honda CRZ... Damn salute la...
Maybe he got some technique to teach u...LOLz

Aku ade bmw lori ko ade?

And also dont underestimate plain looking BMWs.....

rattlesnake1982;834631 said:
Bro e60 Fan, wa u got superb suspension of KW ver3 plus 19 inch rims n ARb, how can la still feel kecut at 240kmhr?
Our bro Tianci here not too long time ago wallop an f30 328i with racechip and an e92 335i with jb3 n meth at downhill Karak...with his legendary stock honda CRZ... Damn salute la...
Maybe he got some technique to teach u...LOLz

Wow.. CRaZy can tapao 335.. how fast can the crazy thing go?

tIANcI;834603 said:
Val ... Rattlesnake smoke cars on a daily basis. His diesel car smokes people

Lolz :D Tanci He is a Silent Driver...he Smokes anything Smokeable* :D :D :D

My CRaZy is fastest of all cars because its powered by dreams. It dreams that its the fastest la.

Crap got overtaken by a Myvi at 200kmh at Karak....

Val101;834646 said:
Lolz :D Tanci He is a Silent Driver...he Smokes anything Smokeable* :D :D :D

That fella smokes anything & anyone.. especially when it's free.. :D

_M_;834654 said:
That fella smokes anything & anyone.. especially when it's free.. :D[/QUOTE

M. Now Tianci drives 535i la on kw3. Free gift :D

CRaZy one.. u imagine too much la.. :p

ramsing;834657 said:
_M_;834654 said:
That fella smokes anything & anyone.. especially when it's free.. :D[/QUOTE

Eh Bangla ... Lagi mau kacau orang punya thread sampai kena lokap kah?

ramsing;834657 said:

TIANcI oso has gotten rattlesnake-nitis ka?

260kmh on his E90 325 not enuf dy.. he needs unconventional thrill.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom