Top speed for 325i?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
which triangle light? If it the DTC/DSC when going into the carpark, either you are drifting at the ramp (see Tokyo Drift) or something is wrong.

racheltoh;397413 said:
another thing i notice, the triangle light is blinking..is that the traction light? it only appears when i m going into carparks..:|

Yes it is the traction light. I also get that light too sometimes when their carpark floor is the smoother type (I think IKEA has them) and a bit of understeer will happen should you accelerate a bit faster than just letting the car move by itself.

E90 Instrument cluster

e90cluster.jpg

Yes, DTC/DSC sometime come on. Blinking is OK..

E90DTC.jpg

ooo thanks msport. that's a good clarification.
n yes Jarance, that's the light.. so blinking is ok... blink blink..

racheltoh;397369 said:
jarance, i think i re-set the meter at the wrong time la..now it shows 16l/100km..sigh sigh sigh
i should hv set it when i m driving long distance/highway right...

Rachel, which 'meter' are you resetting? There are 3 stats meters in your 325i Sports. :listen:

To measure trip stats, or stats from a certain point in time such as a refuel, you should use the 'Journey computer' found in the Navigation section of your iDrive, which you can reset at any time. The stat computer shown in your instrument panel display should be left to record your long-term stats - mine shows stats from my car's 1st km. There's one more stats computer which records from the time you set a navigation destination, which is seldom used.

Thx thx.. in fact I am 968$ poorer already. I got a sprint booster for the civic, and the design is not the same as the one Jarance pinjam... arghhhhhhh so cannot dual use.

i have try the 325i top speed which is 243km/h on maju expressway... once after the putrajaya told... all the way to kesas highway exit

racheltoh;398783 said:
Thx thx.. in fact I am 968$ poorer already. I got a sprint booster for the civic, and the design is not the same as the one Jarance pinjam... arghhhhhhh so cannot dual use.

This is the recorded effect for the Sprint Booster device:
Sprint%20Booster%20graph.jpg

The easiest way to explain this is when u at 3/4 throttle on the pedal, your ECU will be fed with full throttle signals by the Sprint Booster to fool the ECU. Full throttle on the pedal, no difference.

I might be wrong but don't forget that a vehicle's rated top speed is always tested in controlled environments.

Just be careful driving fast on our Malaysian roads. There is just too many hazards to name.

cheers.

glock_8;399201 said:
so u can save ur rm900 by pressing the pedal faster hehehe

Not really. Sprint booster gives you more feel. Well... it is up to individual. But for me, I would prefer with sprint booster installed.

Just installed the SB on the 325.. Even tho its artificial, I guess it doesn't need to be pushed hard to go.. The wife is loving it. No more complains of the car being sluggish when moving from stand still...Any long term effect to the engine or ECU? Thanks

i was removed my SB and install the TUNE KIT which similar to SB but can adjust the sensitive of pedal and i loving it.Already using 9 months on that and no complain at all.

glock_8;399201 said:
so u can save ur rm900 by pressing the pedal faster hehehe

Our E90 pedal sensitivity it tuned to deliver its engine power in a smooth and "civilised" manner for comfort take off. People can vomit if the throttle is too sensitive and it certainly won't help sales I believe.

The hardcore pick up kaki will find this "civilised" power delivery setup is too boring and this is where Sprint Booster capitalise on this target group of prospects.

Sprint Booster is after all a "signal amplification device" so user can be less aggressive with the pedal and yet, ECU still receiving the "aggressiveness" as if user is stepping hard.

Put 2 identical E90 on the road, one standard and one with Sprint Booster, both pedal to the metal at the same time and you should not see any advantage on the Sprint Boosted unit.. :wink:

astroboy;399523 said:
Our E90 pedal sensitivity it tuned to deliver its engine power in a smooth and "civilised" manner for comfort take off. People can vomit if the throttle is too sensitive and it certainly won't help sales I believe.

The hardcore pick up kaki will find this "civilised" power delivery setup is too boring and this is where Sprint Booster capitalise on this target group of prospects.

Sprint Booster is after all a "signal amplification device" so user can be less aggressive with the pedal and yet, ECU still receiving the "aggressiveness" as if user is stepping hard.

Put 2 identical E90 on the road, one standard and one with Sprint Booster, both pedal to the metal at the same time and you should not see any advantage on the Sprint Boosted unit.. :wink:

I think there is a difference. In term of acceleration, the one with SB will have a slight faster acceleration due to the amplification of the pedal position. i.e. 3/4 = full throttle.

The one with SB will beat the normal car by a nose in a 1 mile race.:love:

However, in term of top speed, no difference.. :wink:

Top Bottom