Top speed for 325i?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Guys ... actually in all BMW drive by wire cars there's a way to improve throttle response :D Drive faster!!! the DME will adapt the throttle responsiveness based on your driving style ...

B33mEr;399545 said:
Guys ... actually in all BMW drive by wire cars there's a way to improve throttle response :D Drive faster!!! the DME will adapt the throttle responsiveness based on your driving style ...

Ya ka? learning ECU le.. then if we take the Sprint Booster slow for some time, it becomes a "lazy" Sprint Booster also lor.. :eek:

astroboy;399549 said:
Ya ka? learning ECU le.. then if we take the Sprint Booster slow for some time, it becomes a "lazy" Sprint Booster also lor.. :eek:

Dunno bout sprint booster ... all i know our DME does some sort of driver adaptation. There's a step to reset the adaptation values back to factory default and another method to trick the DME for fast driving adaptation but that works for E46 dunno bout E90 lerrr :D

B33mEr;399564 said:
Dunno bout sprint booster ... all i know our DME does some sort of driver adaptation. There's a step to reset the adaptation values back to factory default and another method to trick the DME for fast driving adaptation but that works for E46 dunno bout E90 lerrr :D

word:dito:

B33mEr;399564 said:

how to do it bro? interesting..

jarance;399533 said:
I think there is a difference. In term of acceleration, the one with SB will have a slight faster acceleration due to the amplification of the pedal position. i.e. 3/4 = full throttle.

The one with SB will beat the normal car by a nose in a 1 mile race.:love:

However, in term of top speed, no difference.. :wink:

Very true. We have tested before and yes that's the result.

i install SB in Civic. For the past 4-5 days, the "power" is coming from the pick up point only. Nothing to do with speed....
But i m very satisfied. can really feel the difference...

David Yong;399775 said:
Very true. We have tested before and yes that's the result.

can only concur the result if the SB is installed on the same car and has someone take the time on the same stretch of road.

two diff drivers in diff cars...too many variables such as weight, who step on the accelerator first? car mileage, condition, weight etc.

glock_8;400159 said:
can only concur the result if the SB is installed on the same car and has someone take the time on the same stretch of road.

two diff drivers in diff cars...too many variables such as weight, who step on the accelerator first? car mileage, condition, weight etc.

Very true ....

I was told that if you step and release the gas pedal continuously for few times, the gas pedal will stay down which mean keep accelerating! This that true?

I wanted to install the SB but was taken back by this comment. For those of you who had install the SB, please advice.

cheers.

vslee;400724 said:
I was told that if you step and release the gas pedal continuously for few times, the gas pedal will stay down which mean keep accelerating! This that true?

I wanted to install the SB but was taken back by this comment. For those of you who had install the SB, please advice.

cheers.

save ur money n get the 335i hahahaha

vslee;400724 said:

cheers.

I'm using SB bro..just go for it! worth every penny...very syiok to have a car that will go straight away when u press the accelerator.

was doing 220 to 230 kmh just now and suddenly message pop up on i-drive saying that coolant overheating...ask me to slow down...few seconds later red alert message coolant overheated...please stop the engine immediately...wah damn panic

the coolant escape thru the expansion tank liau when i open the bonnet...afta cool down a while i continue but driving at 80kmh all the way home...no further message...

tomolo going to SC...so much for top speed trial...hahahaha

This is the first reported case of overheating in the E90 that I've seen in almost 3 years of following this forum. Do let us know what was the cause t2ribena. Which model is yours anyway?

Good! I mean bad...but good! :D

That means so far no case of E90 overheating reported here yet, am I right? Nothing worse than a car that overheats, especially since we don't have a temp meter. Absolutely no fun being parked on the emergency lane of the highway in the midday sun with bonnet up, steam rising from the engine. :(

this morning when i open the expansion tank cap the indicator still show the coolant full and extra summore...i suspect AB overfill the coolant when i sent my car to flush the cooling system few weeks ago...

apart from this i forgot to mention that my gearbox gila liau...apart from constantly gila now in manual mode it will shift by itself...lol

Schwepps;401175 said:
Good! I mean bad...but good! :D

That means so far no case of E90 overheating reported here yet, am I right? Nothing worse than a car that overheats, especially since we don't have a temp meter. Absolutely no fun being parked on the emergency lane of the highway in the midday sun with bonnet up, steam rising from the engine. :(

Then you will see people in Proton or Perudua laughing and say 'these people pay so much for BM and still break down road side... haha'

glock_8;400812 said:
save ur money n get the 335i hahahaha

I totally agreed with you after I test drove my friend's twin turbo 335i coupe with 400+bhp after modification!

Closest one can get to the M3 without paying so much.

Top Bottom