e39 Parts and Maintenance Cost

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
anakin said:
Scroll down, you'll see the adapter...to be honest I don't have any experience with e bay before... :( :(
Ive bought from mudah.my.. checked this morning the ad is still available.. rm135

Hi all,

Getting my UDM (2003 E39 520i) next month and the car is in pristine condition. However, a couple of small things to do. Can someone advise pricing and availability?

1. Engine guard under radiator
2. MID slightly pixellated
3. Locking wheel nut tool missing
4. T-bar in toolkit missing
5. Angel bars in rear light look dim

Thanks everyone!

DMann.

I can do the MID pixel repair for you. Click the link in my signature for details.

Engine guard, is yours using Msport bumpers now? If so Vixx can find you a sport undertray.

Sifu'
How much is the rear ball joint? Seem abit ashame there squeak noise comming from the back each time drive over a bump...

barely a month after ignition coil #4 gone, and this time coil #6 kaput. got it fixed and zoom zoom again :)

he he...me too...or rather shud i say me three....coz i changed a total of 3 coils during my ownership of the car....one by one upon failure.simple and straight fwd with good access.can't say the same for the e60 m54 tho.... :motz:

Hi guys,

Does anyone know recommended workshop & spare part shop for E39 in area Pekan / Kuantan in Pahang?
Got a new job over there so really appreciate the support from team members.

There's Bavarian Auto in Kuantan.

A-75, Jalan Air Putih, Kuantan, 25300, Kuantan, Pahang, 25300
09-568 5555

When i'm down there and if i encounter sudden repair works, i'd buy the parts from them.

As for workshop, there's 2-3 BMW workshop in Tanjung Lumpur, just before the Pekan bridge. I'm not too sure of the address but it's just opposite Pendragon Auto (BMW Dealer in Kuantan).

bimmerholic said:
There's Bavarian Auto in Kuantan.

A-75, Jalan Air Putih, Kuantan, 25300, Kuantan, Pahang, 25300
09-568 5555

When i'm down there and if i encounter sudden repair works, i'd buy the parts from them.

As for workshop, there's 2-3 BMW workshop in Tanjung Lumpur, just before the Pekan bridge. I'm not too sure of the address but it's just opposite Pendragon Auto (BMW Dealer in Kuantan).
Bro....tqvm...really appreciate it.

anakin said:
Bought Bremi ignition coil for 528 single vanos RM115 per coil at Inner Power...
Yesterday found out Bomin sell the same Bremi coil for RM100 each...rugi Rm90...warrrgh! :motz: :motz: :motz:

keigoayam said:
Hi guys,

Does anyone know recommended workshop & spare part shop for E39 in area Pekan / Kuantan in Pahang?
There are quite a few bimmers owners in kuantan...
Do look around members meet up for east coast capters...

keigoayam said:
Hi guys,

keigoayam said:
Hi guys,

keigoayam said:
Hi guys,

Anyone interested on the metal body bottom cover (both left and right)? I am going to fabricate my own set to replace the every-quarter-koyak-plastic made cover. We can share the cost if anyone looking the same.

I will open a new thread later to gather the interest later.

Water Pump - 200
Belt tensioner bearing -180
another forgot what bearing on the front - 90
Workmanship - 200

Top Bottom