e39 Parts and Maintenance Cost

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Prop shaft centre bearing bush...
Febi Blistien...
New vs Old...
f820a9ae9f6b082b1382502d9ecc7271.jpg

Rear long shaft coupling replaced done...
New almost rm900 from BA...
So just replace with second from halft cut rm350...
Pro solved....body vibration...
Sorry forget to snap some pic huhu...

bmw7833 said:
Anyone interested on the metal body bottom cover (both left and right)? I am going to fabricate my own set to replace the every-quarter-koyak-plastic made cover. We can share the cost if anyone looking the same.

I will open a new thread later to gather the interest later.
I'd be interested. Maybe a light weight type. The plastic just can't bear the tropical heat. Hahaha

bmw7833 said:
Anyone interested on the metal body bottom cover (both left and right)? I am going to fabricate my own set to replace the every-quarter-koyak-plastic made cover. We can share the cost if anyone looking the same.

Hi bro 7833... May i know roughly the price for this ? thks...

anakin said:
DIY...

old CCV...

old hose dah bocor...

new CCV and hose...

thanks alot abg Moots!
Hi bro Anakin.. Urgent look for this part in the picture.. the correct item name is ? May i know roughly how much for this ?

bmw7833 said:

Sound interesting bro...
This the fender cover or the centre below both doors...

Volvos525i said:
Sound interesting bro...
Preferred the whole undercover. Could imagine how clean they would look if good workmanship is done with lightweight steel. Yumms

Volvos525i said:
Sound interesting bro...
Preferred the whole undercover. Could imagine how clean they would look if good workmanship is done with lightweight steel. Yumms

Volvos525i said:
Sound interesting bro...

Volvos525i said:
Sound interesting bro...

TT777 said:
Hi bro Anakin.. Urgent look for this part in the picture.. the correct item name is ? May i know roughly how much for this ?
Hi TT...that thing called CCV ( crancase vent aka oil separator)..brand new cost me RM600!!!, I think you better buy chop shop one....much cheaper and I saw a lot!

That ccv can consider a wear and tear item, when i did mine rm600 includes the ccv and all the related hoses (about 5 or 6 of them) and better to change all of them new.

anakin said:
Hi TT...that thing called CCV ( crancase vent aka oil separator)..brand new cost me RM600!!!, I think you better buy chop shop one....much cheaper and I saw a lot!
Thanks Bro Anakin, for your kind reply..
Yes got the reply from others bros in forum... so managed to find the name alr...

I Just confirmed for the brand new set with Eng Soon S'pore.. damage as SGD 105.00 .. today will be fix in it..

mrowdenk said:
Rear Upper Arm R/H - RM390++
Rear ABS Sensor R/H - RM390++
Labour - RM60.
wah....abs sensor expensive wor.....the last i replaced was rm260
rear upper arm osso...mine was below rm300.....kenot remember exactly

I got slaughtered.. but then i have no choice because i have to tow my car there because the upper arm was dislocated. Next time i wont go there

Top Bottom