Buying a E39...help needed...::)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
thanks for all the inputs and useful tips bros....decided not to buy the car.....brought my mech to inspect and found out a lot of things to repair.
Not worth the trouble. I wish i have extra cash for me to buy Initialm's car...that is if its still available...lols...
Checked out this car and now submited for loan.... wish me luck...and hopefully its not a lemon...:)
http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+e39+525i+m+sport-7694351.htm

What's your mech's comment on the first car? how much estimated for repair?
2nd car your mech checked as well?

I just bought a 520 recently and here's my two cents. Buying a bimmer, to me at least, isn't like buying any other make. I took quite awhile looking around and I read up on the engine, this lah that lah and so on. You're not just purchasing, you're getting into a commitment, and that too an expensive one if you're not careful and prepared. But once you've found it, and everything seems right, just go for it, and you'll know why everyone in this forum calls it the UDM. In the meantime, as the other sifus have said, learn about the car, VIN numbers and all. Know its history. Be wary of dealers. Don't be too concerned abt mileage, if the engine is well cared for, it should be alright. Put aside some dough for wear-and-tears, these rides are a decade old by now, but they'll easily last twice that long if not more if you want them to...Good luck

If you really want to buy a nice e39 then i recommend you this 1 http://www.mudah.my/BMW+E39+525i-8087737.htm this malay guy sell this 525 for below RM60k. Or you can looking for Keong Heng Auto at Pandan Indah. I just bought e39 at Keong Heng

For the red e39 i only can offer arround RM54k. So take this as reference before you nego the price. Forget to tell you, ABS sometime come out because the error of meter so you might need to change the meter.

The car got prob with AP...since it was a imported cbu unit, and the first owner was KFC malaysia, the second owner didnt have any prob when applying for loan last time...but now public bank asking for original AP of the car...hmmm...owner too i guess is a bit reluctant to sell it....back on hunting mode...thx for all your help and suggestion guys...will update soon...

ya, bank will asking for AP for the loan. If u cannot provide the AP then i think u cannot get the loan. Then is time for u to look for another car.

bimmerholic;642067 said:
That guy doesnt know what he's talking about.

Correct..this salesman needs to study before selling..i feel for him

Top Bottom