E36 318i and new Myvi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Another Pensonic Pride Story! Wa caya-lah, bro QD!

But the gosok part there a bit unfair-lah! Mesti bersikap adil to both bini and UDM mah!

QD lu nye ceramah mcm DR Fadzillah Kamsah lah fuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyooooohhhhh

Meanguy,

dua-dua gosok..... cuma gosok bini 2 jam...... UDM 4 jam (wash, clay, polish, wax etc....) belum masuk the hours of admiring it....

Damn, last saturday my UDM kena calar....... aduh....

Mat,
Think of this...which is better
(1) To own a Myvi and then upgrade to BMW when you can afford or
(2) Own a BMW and then have to downgrade to Myvi when you can't afford the maintenance cost

I waited for 8 years before I got my first E36 328i. I started with Datsun 120Y, then for an old Proton Saga, then downgrade to Kancil (nak duit beli rumah), then Proton Wira. I only go for BMW when I can afford the maintenance cost. No regret of course. Bimmer is really an UDM. I just got my 2nd bimmer toy recently, a Z3.

joshcwj;265246 said:
Mat,
(2) Own a BMW and then have to downgrade to Myvi when you can't afford the maintenance cost

joshcwj, I cudn agree more!!
juggle your options & dont regret ur decisions..

:top:

joshcwj;265246 said:
Mat,

I waited for 8 years before I got my first E36 328i. I started with Datsun 120Y, then for an old Proton Saga, then downgrade to Kancil (nak duit beli rumah), then Proton Wira. I only go for BMW when I can afford the maintenance cost. No regret of course. Bimmer is really an UDM. I just got my 2nd bimmer toy recently, a Z3.
yeah..
precious advice...
maybe i'll get a beemer once i'm steady enough.
oredi survey about myvi's price..:rolleyes:

Top Bottom