Myvi Better Than BMW.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
with all the stories going on, i'm dumping my beemer for a myvi................................NOT !!

errr...like this..i would like to trade in my car for a myvi looo...hehehehe..

NEW-BMW-ISETTA.jpg

now tell me which one is better..

on a separate note... the police are now cracking down on Mat Rempits and at times confiscating their bikes.... dread to think when the MRs upgrade to Myvis....:eek: or even Cuntcils, SLKs, Kelisas, etc.:eek::eek:

BJM7978;418830 said:
NEW-BMW-ISETTA.jpg

now tell me which one is better..

the 5series is not an M5!. but the Myvi is type M5. its a new model called M5Vii. Fixture with BMW M5 earo DNA package improved potong angin dengan lebih baik, result better FC and save money while you drive!! thanks to "smart collaboration program" between Perodua and BMW M division.
M5Vii also featured with carbon roof + bonet also, so the ride and handling is far more superior than BMW M car....habis laaa

So, do we have any bimmer thats looks like Myvi?

saat;418627 said:
So I'm not alone at having been smoked by a Myvi. I thot he smoked he cos he's got balls of steel and a chip the size of a brick on his shoulder.

bro, MyVi is a low compression engine with gear ratio design for city driving,
at corners & high speed, who will win?
Both car serves different purpose.
its like breakfast & lunch.. both co-exist for different reason. :)

maximust;419109 said:
bro, MyVi is a low compression engine with gear ratio design for city driving, at corners & high speed, who will win?
Both car serves different purpose.
its like breakfast & lunch.. both co-exist for different reason. :)

100% agreed. Myvi is a very practical & simple car which offer spacious cabin, good fuel consumption and relatively good power for a 1.3 litre, smooth engine plus low maintenance cost.
Great for city driving :top:

Long time no yak in this forum....its really weird why the comparison took place at all....i do own both the udm and myvi...i can sincerely say that i feel more relaxed driving the myvi.....must be the age catching up, easier to park and zip in and out of traffic...BUT when i go back to Ipoh...i just love the scream of my 6 pot....i feel 20 years younger too.

cheers

michael

The K3-VE is running at 10.0 compression ratio, I don't think its low compression among the Japs engine. BMW compression higher, that's why always leaky gasket.. :p

10.5 for E90 N46 320i
11.0 for E60 N52 525i
12.1 for E92 M3 V8

T.T no way to compare a Myvi with a BMW . . . To be honest myvi is a great local car too . . . I've drove my friend's feels ok as well .

mikoloh;419147 said:
Long time no yak in this forum....its really weird why the comparison took place at all....i do own both the udm and myvi...i can sincerely say that i feel more relaxed driving the myvi.....must be the age catching up, easier to park and zip in and out of traffic...BUT when i go back to Ipoh...i just love the scream of my 6 pot....i feel 20 years younger too.

cheers

michael

unkel, long time no see. where have you been?

pujiesss;418735 said:
i used to drive 318 but always kene tapau by stock standard protons and peroduas. so upgraded to 328, now no one ever kacau me anymore. lol

by the way, as promised the cocky myvi. this pic is taken just to pissed off the fella.. u guys shud see the looked on his face! wahaha

IMG_3175.jpg

shud ask my gf to take the rear pics, this myvi got dual exhaust! :eek:

i shud not be proud but don't want them to be proud overtaking a bimmers. dats all..

Got P somemore bro!!!

Yup Jeff,

Its been awhile,well most of the unkels have disappeared too....wonder what happened to all the old foggies?

Top Bottom