E36 318i and new Myvi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
BMW or MyVi

I know how you feel...

Your heart is all out for BMW no matter what other said.. it is like reaching out to your dream ride..

Go ahead and buy the car.. but do save up RM10K from your total budget to 'sayang' your car OK??
:D

MyVi will never can take the place of your heart... I feel you ...

Good luck...

Buy both...:) our condition might not be the same. I bought Kelisa (auto) as my second car. And it's fun to drive my cute little Kelisa especially in town:)

weh support this fren loh..common matasura..buy Banyak Makan Wang...weeeee :D

laneza;211727 said:
weh support this fren loh..common matasura..buy Banyak Makan Wang...weeeee :D

:D hahahaah... belum get the Banyak Masuk Worksyop syndrom gi... haahahha :D

Lets face it... most of us drive BMW/UDM hahahaha no matter what others say.. So lets help our new friend to experience what we experience lorr..

Many young fresh grad have $$$$ from their rich busy parent.. Not many of us have that opportunity when we are in our 20iesh

as he said he got extra RM10k if he buy Banyak Masuk Workshop...btw i dont think it cost that much mate to repair...just keep your eye on the car u gonna buy to make sureit has good engine, no rust, no leak etc..dont worry mate u can find the car with good condition because some of them really2 take care their car like "bini" lol...:D

Hi Matasura!

Well...I tell you my story...I was a fresh graduate too, two years ago..but with Ph.D bcoz I went straight from Undergrad, MSc and Ph.D ( I am still early 30), and start working as a senior lecturer at one of the IPTA...I was driving a Honda Integra B4, but when I start my job as an academician, I bought this Banyak Makan Wang, the E36 which was 10 yrs alrd at that time and yes! the driving pleasure is great! and I tell you something that maybe rare to others...with my job career...especially when I am holding a post deputy dean nw..it is different how the guards at Putrajaya looking and dealing with you when you are attending the meeting and looking for the parking there, compare to my other frens lecturer who drive a proton..but of coz...like the name of Banyak makan wang..it is true that you have to face so many things with this 10 yrs old car...you dont want people said drive BMW with a broke down aircond...a leaking somewhere else...a not functioning automatic windows and not polishing or well washing BMW or else...and all this things are really banyak makan wang...so...it is you to decide...but definitely BMW is Great!!!

oh man..
love u all punya support...

even a ldeputy dean also give comment...
from now, i'll be saving up my money...
hopefully can get the banyak makan wang car (dunt want banyak masuk weksop..aiyoo) by the end of this year...

nanti when i wanna cari that car, i'll hope the beemers here in penang will help me aa...
tenkiu so much everyone..
love bmw, love the forum veru much!!!

I think you better off buying the MyVi especially the latest SE sport model which is fabulous!

My view is.. u better chose E36.318i... but buy the 1997 or above model ..
Myvi only for chick laa... but depend on ur job laa...if always travelling (town)better get a new brand car.. NEO suitable for single man. If long distance outstation UDM is the best.. I just bought E36 318i early this year.. tp u better check it properly if got leaking dont buy... coz it will cost u Rm1k++ if chnge the topset. if leaking just the oren it's ok. good luck bro

aah lah..ha like that la u all support him...so we can get new member e36 by the end of this year...hehe...im also gonna shipping my car end of this year...so nice or 318i manual the petrol cossumption is not "that" high...its just same as u drive a 1.6-1.8cc only...after u get that E36 ur "saham" sure up with all gurls around you...hahaha...dont be "player" when u get ur E36...hehehe..coz later ur E36 u will treat like GF/wife etc..hahahaha...good luck :p

go get the e36 man...once 'kena' tiap tiap hari mau....thats why its called THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE! you wont regret.

TUDM = the ultimate driving machine or Tentera Udara Diraja Malaysia..hhee

Dun buy MyVii..Buy the latest car from perodua..Will launch on 10pm later..:D :D

to buy or not to buy

I own a E36 318i.. to be honest with u, talking from long term financial planning point of view, I would suggest u to buy the cheapest but reliable car on the market. Go second hand if possible. in the first year, it costs me about Rm5k to maintain n to replace a few things, got stranded more than 10 times.in the middle of busy road..thank god they have tow trucks..I am with Kurnia, they are good with instances like this and their tow trucks are available 24/7..

.. after that it started to settle down a bit...may because i don't drive it that often, i go to work by LRT every day..

Money in the early years should be spent in some investment a/c somewhere..after you are about 27-28 year old with more money:) , only then you go shopping for real car! at least this is what robert kiyosaki in rich dad says..haha..

but if ur heart is already set on it, what can i say..but please buy much later e36 318i cars, they have better specs and durability...and lastly dun be too rough on your machine..and sometimes pushing it too hard when it's not up to it may mean more visits to workshop...so always watch for its limits..

fayz;213449 said:
I own a E36 318i.. to be honest with u, talking from long term financial planning point of view, I would suggest u to buy the cheapest but reliable car on the market. Go second hand if possible. in the first year, it costs me about Rm5k to maintain n to replace a few things, got stranded more than 10 times.in the middle of busy road..thank god they have tow trucks..I am with Kurnia, they are good with instances like this and their tow trucks are available 24/7..

.. after that it started to settle down a bit...may because i don't drive it that often, i go to work by LRT every day..

Money in the early years should be spent in some investment a/c somewhere..after you are about 27-28 year old with more money:) , only then you go shopping for real car! at least this is what robert kiyosaki in rich dad says..haha..

but if ur heart is already set on it, what can i say..but please buy much later e36 318i cars, they have better specs and durability...and lastly dun be too rough on your machine..and sometimes pushing it too hard when it's not up to it may mean more visits to workshop...so always watch for its limits..

Very well said.. :D :cool:

It is always good to save some $$$ for later.

Top Bottom