E36 318i 1994 or New Waja Campro

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
you are always welcome here in UDm club...but with 2K pays.???

get anuder car ..please.

Originally posted by Zoggee@May 22 2006, 01:05 AM
you are always welcome here in UDm club...but with 2K pays.???

get anuder car ..please.
What do U mean by that?

Faredar...

you are always welcome here.... do join us for TT. If you like BMW...please do make a research on BMW. Make sure you understand BMW.

Sometime we do have activities....Zoggee and B.A.R.T always welcomes you...

Most of the forum here discuss about 325 & 328. I already do a research here. I would like to know from E36 318i owner, how much normally do u spent for maintain this BMW. Except the repairing. Just a normal maintanence. Lets say every 1000 km need to bla bla bla...

Originally posted by faredar@May 22 2006, 03:02 AM
Most of the forum here discuss about 325 & 328. I already do a research here. I would like to know from E36 318i owner, how much normally do u spent for maintain this BMW. Except the repairing. Just a normal maintanence. Lets say every 1000 km need to bla bla bla...
well then....go buy one.

hmm....actualy i think u should go for UDM...my fren use to own waja..after 1 year the waja performance starting to drop..alot of problems coming..espeacialy the engine power...so i guess is still better u get a BMW the e36 ur fren wanted to sell..think bout it :huh: ... no matter wat a BMW is better then proton :yes!:

To own a BMW, u have to be prepared for the higher cost of maintenance, compared to other local & Japanese cars... Think twice. :D

your monthly salary RM2k..to own 1994 E36 BMW??? I dunno what to say bro. Honestly if me, i don't think about BMW or even new WAJA .....Kelisa or kenari was in my mind. Think of your committment after you married...i just can not imagine how you going to manage your financial later bro. Cheers.

With 2K monthly salary, it's not advisable to go for either choices u mentioned. u need to take into account:
1. monthly installment
2. petrol
3. maintenance

Go for something with good fuel economy and easy to maintain.

Another thing is to check for the wear and tear replacement parts even when buying a new car. Have heard that it cost 2K to replace the timing belt for Savvy.

get something cheaper and save the money for future business opp.

Sounds like:

BMW = heart

Waja = brain

Your choice bro..

p.s. if you decide on brain option, got other much better brain options out there (e.g. Myvi).

faredar,

If you buy the used E36 318i, focus on the repairs and maintenance first and foremost, and leave the upgrading or modifications aside till you are financially better off.

Originally posted by fabianyee@May 22 2006, 08:46 AM
With 2K monthly salary, it's not advisable to go for either choices u mentioned. u need to take into account:
1. monthly installment
2. petrol
3. maintenance

Go for something with good fuel economy and easy to maintain.

Another thing is to check for the wear and tear replacement parts even when buying a new car. Have heard that it cost 2K to replace the timing belt for Savvy.

get something cheaper and save the money for future business opp.
Well said, Fab!

to service a e36 318 m43 engine ...
1, see what oil you want to use ranging from rm 55 to rm 200for the engine oil ....
2, oil filter rm 40 maximum .
3, spark plug rm 40 per set (vuy it from bavarian auto )
4, labour rm 30 (some onli rm 10 )
5, that is what you basiccally need to do every 5000km....

if want to change parts that deprnds on what you may check this tread out might help you

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51

Look at it this way, buying a BMW is never a sensible thing to do if you look at it at an economical standpoint, nor is buying CK, Cucci or staff. It boils down to what do you want to do with your life.

Like what Stephen Covey said, you have the right to make choices, but you cannot control the consequence.

Think twice brother, and good luck whatever your decision is.

i dont own an e36. so i cant tell you on maintenance bla bla bla. what i can say buying a BMW is from the heart, never from the brain. Nobody i know EVER said "I untung beli BMW". But I often hear this "this car will kill me, but it was worth it every single moment" or something to that effect.

a car is ALWAYS a liability. YOU WILL LOSE MONEY. Have to understand that. That said, it's your choice to choose. I'm going to close this useless rambling with a quote from my mom-in-law

"Buy car sure lose money. So better buy car you like so even if you die, you'll die with a smile"

Dingdi.ck -BART-

Top Bottom