e34 Parts and Maintenance Cost

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Went to Naidu's yesterday.My a/c koyak.Leaks freon in 2 weeks.Ended up changing the expansion valve.Ori BMW part RM280.Old valve (1.5 years old and not ori @ rm140) leaking at the valve pre-set screw.Done in 5 hours.Naidu knows his stuff. :yes:

Originally posted by Faiz@Feb 6 2005, 11:35 PM
Hi

Happy New Year to all Chinese friends!

Did some minor repairs at BM World last week:

Control Unit (Used - under backseat that controls power windows, central locking, wiper etc.): RM200
Starter solenoid switch (sorry lupa tanya brand): RM80.00
Labour: RM70

Rgds
Faiz
as'kum faiz (and hello to the others....)

i know it's been a while u changed ur control unit but may i know where u did it? did u bought the unit urself?

i need to change my control unit oso... my central locking when kaput, my driver side power window not working (motor just changed) and this one particular workshop quote me rm400 for a second hand unit!!!

since ur price is 50% cheaper, i might go to ur particular workshop... :D

hope u and the others can enlighten me on this, coz malulah everytime nak masuk keta kena buka kunci satu-satu...

regards...

Originally posted by Faiz@Feb 6 2005, 11:35 PM
Hi

Happy New Year to all Chinese friends!

Did some minor repairs at BM World last week:

Control Unit (Used - under backseat that controls power windows, central locking, wiper etc.): RM200
Starter solenoid switch (sorry lupa tanya brand): RM80.00
Labour: RM70

Rgds
Faiz
as'kum faiz (and hello to the others....)

i know it's been a while u changed ur control unit but may i know where u did it? did u bought the unit urself?

i need to change my control unit oso... my central locking when kaput, my driver side power window not working (motor just changed) and this one particular workshop quote me rm400 for a second hand unit!!!

since ur price is 50% cheaper, i might go to ur particular workshop... :D

hope u and the others can enlighten me on this, coz malulah everytime nak masuk keta kena buka kunci satu-satu...

regards...

hi guys, i just wanting to know if there is any workshop i can send my car for Diagnostic which is relativly cheap and reasonable

Hi HartgeH5,
If u r in JB, I can get assistance at rather cheap price at AutoBavaria mechanic.
Need to perform the checking at his house.

Let me know.
chanks

I got my E34 525 yr 93 inspection done at AutoBavaria JB before confirmed my purchase of the car at less than RM100.
I will collect my car tomorrow.

Details do PM me.

Rgds.
chanks

sorry for the late reply bro(chanks)....i m in kl....but thn again thanks for the info i will let u know if my jb friends need it...cheers

Moderator/Administrator

Can we place this thread in the Important Thread section in the 5 series forum pls

Thx

Originally posted by feisaldzul@Jan 2 2006, 09:09 PM
Moderator/Administrator

Can we place this thread in the Important Thread section in the 5 series forum pls

Thx

Anybody summarized the replacement price for the whole parts yet?
:getyourfactsright:

Originally posted by feisaldzul@Jan 2 2006, 08:09 AM
Moderator/Administrator

Thx
Mod/Admin

Yes, lt's sticky it at the top so that it can be updated from time to time for forummers' benefit. Thanks. :)

I have the plain summarize text file in Excel format.. but can't upload (website had block me from doing so) and shares with u all..

Is just a plain excel file with most of the parts. Moderator can help? :)

Originally posted by WhiteTip@Mar 9 2006, 02:21 AM
I have the plain summarize text file in Excel format.. but can't upload (website had block me from doing so) and shares with u all..

Is just a plain excel file with most of the parts. Moderator can help? :)
Moderator,

Any response to this request? Thanks. :unsure:

Hi,

Saw the quotes above for the BMW Roundel going for RM30. Can someone let me know where I can get them at that price?

Thanks!

Hi,

Please recommend a good shop to maintain my E34, 520i. Am presently,
sending to Autobavaria...getting to expensive.

Regards

Staying at USJ, have been sending to Benzone in USJ 18. Not too satisfied
with their service.

Exactly where is MSpeed in USJ.

Rgds

Top Bottom